My Vernon Co. Buck

• RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Wanted to post picture of this seasons Buck, never posted any pictures and wanted to see if I could without Steve’s help Well here goes!

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Well I’ll BE You Can teach an old dog new tricks RB

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Well I’ll BE You Can teach an old dog new tricks RB

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Beauty whitetail!! Congrats!!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Beauty whitetail!! Congrats!!

coppertop
    Central MN

RB Congrats on a perfect 10. Just wondering how you took him? I do see you’re wearing a orange hat but… I just noticed, is his right G2 split?

coppertop
    Central MN

RB Congrats on a perfect 10. Just wondering how you took him? I do see you’re wearing a orange hat but… I just noticed, is his right G2 split?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Great looking buck Ron
    And nice job on your first pic
    Now lets hear the story behind the pic

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Great looking buck Ron
    And nice job on your first pic
    Now lets hear the story behind the pic

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Awesome deer!

Congrats on posting the picture too!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Awesome deer!

Congrats on posting the picture too!

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

Way to go!

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

Way to go!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats RB !Hope you are finding time to catch a few fish as well!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats RB !Hope you are finding time to catch a few fish as well!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Nice buck…looks like there may be a “hole” on the right antler..good job

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Nice buck…looks like there may be a “hole” on the right antler..good job

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Thanks Guys, Steve no big story behind him although the Friday before the opener I did do a drag rag dosed in Golden Esterus all around and on every trail leading to my stand Copper Gun Season Deer and he has allot of Character, right beam has a double row of tines and has 8 points on that side alone, 13 total points. That Buck must have been a stud because for the mass of the rack he only weighted 130 LBS. Ironically the season before the farmers son got almost a twin,(Wider spread) with the double tine row on the left main beam. RVRat, yes he’s a hole in the horn buck also, not from and bullets either , that’s also a genetic for this area I hunt. Dean I’ve been trying to get up by you soon for alittle Saug action, hopefully very soon. RB

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Thanks Guys, Steve no big story behind him although the Friday before the opener I did do a drag rag dosed in Golden Esterus all around and on every trail leading to my stand Copper Gun Season Deer and he has allot of Character, right beam has a double row of tines and has 8 points on that side alone, 13 total points. That Buck must have been a stud because for the mass of the rack he only weighted 130 LBS. Ironically the season before the farmers son got almost a twin,(Wider spread) with the double tine row on the left main beam. RVRat, yes he’s a hole in the horn buck also, not from and bullets either , that’s also a genetic for this area I hunt. Dean I’ve been trying to get up by you soon for alittle Saug action, hopefully very soon. RB

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Above pic was the Buck I was hoping to get a crack @. Friends got him a few farms down the road from where I hunt. Check that drop out on this bad boy. 22 Inch inside 11 points, 186LBS Still Time for the Bow though to put the on a Monster I’ve seen and is still out there.

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Above pic was the Buck I was hoping to get a crack @. Friends got him a few farms down the road from where I hunt. Check that drop out on this bad boy. 22 Inch inside 11 points, 186LBS Still Time for the Bow though to put the on a Monster I’ve seen and is still out there.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.