Muzzleloader buck 12/9.

• rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Congrats reggie.

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Great Buck Copper. Called him in too, think second rut helped you bag that big boy? RB

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Great Buck Copper. Called him in too, think second rut helped you bag that big boy? RB

coppertop
    Central MN

Thanks guys for the kind replies! After sobbing like a baby through bow, rifle, shotgun, bow again, my season took a turn for the better during muzzleloader.

RB, As for the secondary rut, I had seen a single chasing event the second w-end of muzzleloade season. As I was tracking this deer I had a doe and fawn walk within 20 yrds of me. A friend that was near us helping had eight does and fawns come by with a buck following behind them who was grunting up a storm, he actually thought it was me grunting. That deer never showed his face though, I’d have to say he was hot on those deer.

coppertop
    Central MN

Thanks guys for the kind replies! After sobbing like a baby through bow, rifle, shotgun, bow again, my season took a turn for the better during muzzleloader.

RB, As for the secondary rut, I had seen a single chasing event the second w-end of muzzleloade season. As I was tracking this deer I had a doe and fawn walk within 20 yrds of me. A friend that was near us helping had eight does and fawns come by with a buck following behind them who was grunting up a storm, he actually thought it was me grunting. That deer never showed his face though, I’d have to say he was hot on those deer.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.