24″ Inside 12 point buck

• SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

they had the big snow storm in SE MN the last day of the 3A season and that looks like a shot gun he has but i hope he had more orange on then that because he’s not legal (60 percent of torrsel)nice buck though

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

The law requires you to wear however much orange in the field during the hunt. You do not need to wear orange the day after the season to take pictures. Some guys do to replicate exactly what they wore during the hunt and others chose not to. To each his own. I see that comment alot on here about they didn’t have enough orange on, bla, bla. Most everyone that I know personally, cleans the deer up, puts there tongue back in the deers mouth, push the eyes open better, and then they get their own bloody gutting cloths off and take nice pictures the following day.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

The law requires you to wear however much orange in the field during the hunt. You do not need to wear orange the day after the season to take pictures. Some guys do to replicate exactly what they wore during the hunt and others chose not to. To each his own. I see that comment alot on here about they didn’t have enough orange on, bla, bla. Most everyone that I know personally, cleans the deer up, puts there tongue back in the deers mouth, push the eyes open better, and then they get their own bloody gutting cloths off and take nice pictures the following day.

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

don’t get me wrong i don’t care if guys go into the woods dressed in brown coveralls and a white hat i meant nothing by it just an observation

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

don’t get me wrong i don’t care if guys go into the woods dressed in brown coveralls and a white hat i meant nothing by it just an observation

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

have you scored him yet? i would say around 180″ awsome buck dude!!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

have you scored him yet? i would say around 180″ awsome buck dude!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.