I got these in the mail today.

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

WOW!!

I thought I saw these pics last year. I can’t remember if I did, so I thought I’d post them again.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Another view.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Another view.

jdbruesewitz
    Isle, MN

What the

Is there any bucks left in that area

jdbruesewitz
    Isle, MN

What the

Is there any bucks left in that area

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Yeah, I saw them last year also with a note about taken in a 1 square mile area in Iowa.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Yeah, I saw them last year also with a note about taken in a 1 square mile area in Iowa.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

High fence area?????

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

High fence area?????

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

I got the same email last year. I had heard they were fair chase on private land, but it is anyones guess.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

I got the same email last year. I had heard they were fair chase on private land, but it is anyones guess.

superdave
    NE IA

I heard allamakee county. Maybe LnTony knows the inside scoop?

superdave
    NE IA

I heard allamakee county. Maybe LnTony knows the inside scoop?

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I love to know where that is from.

This is from my area from 2003. My cousin shot one of the bucks, and his dad (also my cousin) shot another. All these came from one drive.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I love to know where that is from.

This is from my area from 2003. My cousin shot one of the bucks, and his dad (also my cousin) shot another. All these came from one drive.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Also seen this picture and that they were gotten in a square mile in allamakee county in n.e. iowa. Im not sure but i think i seen this two years ago, last year forsure.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Also seen this picture and that they were gotten in a square mile in allamakee county in n.e. iowa. Im not sure but i think i seen this two years ago, last year forsure.

WalleyeBuster
    Central MN

Anybody who thinks this “Iowa” story is true has GOT to be wearing blinders.. I count 7 or 8 bucks in this box, no way from a square mile on the same day or even in the same weekend.. And surely not on the same drive.. I’ll keep my $ on that story, not buying it.

DONOTDELETE

Anybody who thinks this “Iowa” story is true has GOT to be wearing blinders.. I count 7 or 8 bucks in this box, no way from a square mile on the same day or even in the same weekend.. And surely not on the same drive.. I’ll keep my $ on that story, not buying it.

WalleyeBuster
    Central MN

WHOAAAA,, I count 10 bucks on the first picture.

DONOTDELETE

WHOAAAA,, I count 10 bucks on the first picture.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Quote:

i think i seen this two years ago, last year forsure.

I remember seeing this at least two years ago. Regardless of how many square miles, days it took…. you IOWA guys are spoiled in the big rack(deer) department.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Quote:

i think i seen this two years ago, last year forsure.

I remember seeing this at least two years ago. Regardless of how many square miles, days it took…. you IOWA guys are spoiled in the big rack(deer) department.

WalleyeBuster
    Central MN

I agree with you Duckilr!!! You’re right, that’s a heck of a haul even if it took a guy 10 lifetimes. But realistically, since they don’t look rotten, they must have all been from the same area at roughly the same time.. Very impressive.

DONOTDELETE

I agree with you Duckilr!!! You’re right, that’s a heck of a haul even if it took a guy 10 lifetimes. But realistically, since they don’t look rotten, they must have all been from the same area at roughly the same time.. Very impressive.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

The first two are of the same trailer and there is 10. The third is a back of a pickup truck and yes there is high concentrations of bucks in some areas, more in some years and less in others, Allamakee is one heck of a county, im hunting Clayton county just to its south. I talked to another bowhunter thats been hunting the other end of about 1500 acres by itself without adjoining timbers and he said all hes seen is bucks for the last 3 weeks and just one doe right where hes hunting, all of them smaller bucks with one nice shooter that hes after. Hard to believe sometimes but i believe him, this is the same area where i’ve been taking pictures and am going to hunt.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

The first two are of the same trailer and there is 10. The third is a back of a pickup truck and yes there is high concentrations of bucks in some areas, more in some years and less in others, Allamakee is one heck of a county, im hunting Clayton county just to its south. I talked to another bowhunter thats been hunting the other end of about 1500 acres by itself without adjoining timbers and he said all hes seen is bucks for the last 3 weeks and just one doe right where hes hunting, all of them smaller bucks with one nice shooter that hes after. Hard to believe sometimes but i believe him, this is the same area where i’ve been taking pictures and am going to hunt.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

I do know were these bucks were taken.The hunters in this party hunt very hard and are good people as well as hunters.The crew that I hunt with we had a year like that one last year.The big boys are out there if you put the time and alot of hard work in anyone could have a seasone like that. NOT ONE of those bucks came from a high fenced area.Thats alot of hard work that payed off .My group harvested 12 bucks last year with 11 of them over 130inches of bone.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

I do know were these bucks were taken.The hunters in this party hunt very hard and are good people as well as hunters.The crew that I hunt with we had a year like that one last year.The big boys are out there if you put the time and alot of hard work in anyone could have a seasone like that. NOT ONE of those bucks came from a high fenced area.Thats alot of hard work that payed off .My group harvested 12 bucks last year with 11 of them over 130inches of bone.

scottd
    wisconsin

Thats cool. They did a great job of replicating 2-3 bucks
    and cropping the pictures into the trailer.

If you look closely at both pictures youll see theres only
    2 0r three different racks.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.