Trail Cam Pictures

• krisko
    Durand, WI

I use the same cameras they are awesome. I’ve been lazy…actually pretty busy to get mine up yet. I’ll have to get them up here soon.

scottsteil
    Central MN

He is getting bigger

scottsteil
    Central MN

He is getting bigger

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Scott, I don’t see why you are excited. Pciture like tha tdo nothing for me. ………………

Nope, doesn’t even get my heart beating ……………

Ok, well maybe a little!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Scott, I don’t see why you are excited. Pciture like tha tdo nothing for me. ………………

Nope, doesn’t even get my heart beating ……………

Ok, well maybe a little!

krisko
    Durand, WI

Is it just me or does the deer even look HOT! Nice pics Scott!

krisko
    Durand, WI

Is it just me or does the deer even look HOT! Nice pics Scott!

John Luebker

Here are some that are running around our farm this year

John Luebker

Here are some that are running around our farm this year

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Thanks for the pics John Your families farm is living proof of QDM is very productive Now, how do you decide which of those awesome bucks to hunt this year

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Thanks for the pics John Your families farm is living proof of QDM is very productive Now, how do you decide which of those awesome bucks to hunt this year

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Elementary my dear Watson.

The first P&Y that comes by , unless you already have your fill of those. Then you just patiently wait for Mr. Booner

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Elementary my dear Watson.

The first P&Y that comes by , unless you already have your fill of those. Then you just patiently wait for Mr. Booner

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Oh yeah, AWESOME PICS.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Oh yeah, AWESOME PICS.

col._klink
    St Paul

Is that the Moon in the background??

What kind of camera is that?? I saw that it said cuddleback. But I am new to the camera game. With proof like that it gets the old heart a pumping!!

col._klink
    St Paul

What kind of camera is that?? I saw that it said cuddleback. But I am new to the camera game. With proof like that it gets the old heart a pumping!!

John Luebker

Here are a couple more pictures – Same deer, but still fun to look at

John Luebker

Here are a couple more pictures – Same deer, but still fun to look at

John Luebker

Quote:

I am not sure if that is the moon or not. I am thinking it is such something on the lens, but I could be wrong.

I am not sure off hand what the exact model number of the camera is, I just sent him an e-mail and I will get back to you. I also sent you a PM

John Luebker

Quote:

I am not sure if that is the moon or not. I am thinking it is such something on the lens, but I could be wrong.

I am not sure off hand what the exact model number of the camera is, I just sent him an e-mail and I will get back to you. I also sent you a PM

John Luebker

Thanks Mike I am looking forward to this year. I talked with my uncle and he is not sure he can shoot one of them since he has seen it around so much I told him I could help him out

John Luebker

Thanks Mike I am looking forward to this year. I talked with my uncle and he is not sure he can shoot one of them since he has seen it around so much I told him I could help him out

col._klink
    St Paul

Man O Man if you need a partner to hunt with I would be happy to fly on over and help with the harvest!

col._klink
    St Paul

Man O Man if you need a partner to hunt with I would be happy to fly on over and help with the harvest!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

great pics…anyone hear how the cuddeback 2.0 is..it a bit cheaper….just wounderin how it compares to the 3.0

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

great pics…anyone hear how the cuddeback 2.0 is..it a bit cheaper….just wounderin how it compares to the 3.0

scottsteil
    Central MN

Another look from 7/28

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.