Monster Mule Deer

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

This deer is rumored to have been shot in my home county. I’m not buying nor are my buddies. No matter where it was shot, it’s an awesome animal.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Looks like somebody shot him right out of his skin
    Yep, that is a neat looking mulie.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Looks like somebody shot him right out of his skin
    Yep, that is a neat looking mulie.

fishinbud
    Foley MN

Taht sure is an awsome buck. How many points?

fishinbud
    Foley MN

Taht sure is an awsome buck. How many points?

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Holy Smokes, Batman.
    John see if you can follow up with that brute, and try and get a little story behind it, with the Non-typ score.
    Jack..

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Holy Smokes, Batman.
    John see if you can follow up with that brute, and try and get a little story behind it, with the Non-typ score.
    Jack..

kooty
    Keymaster

We’ve got mule deer in southern Hyde county, but I’ve never seen anything close to a specimen like this. I’ve shot several decent bucks down there, but nothing compares to this. I know most/all of the land owners in southern Hyde, so I’d have heard much more about this deer had it been taken in SD. My guess, this is a Utah or some other western state animal.

kooty
    Keymaster

We’ve got mule deer in southern Hyde county, but I’ve never seen anything close to a specimen like this. I’ve shot several decent bucks down there, but nothing compares to this. I know most/all of the land owners in southern Hyde, so I’d have heard much more about this deer had it been taken in SD. My guess, this is a Utah or some other western state animal.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.