WI-GUN OPENER

• Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

The anticipation is killing me…

It’s not a passion, It’s an OBSESSION!!!

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

It’s killing me. I was a little worried up until lastnight. The farmer next to me, had a corn field still standing until lastnight. Now they have no where to hide. Good luck to all.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

It’s killing me. I was a little worried up until lastnight. The farmer next to me, had a corn field still standing until lastnight. Now they have no where to hide. Good luck to all.

buckmaster

Knock em’ dead fellas. Tonight is the last real night of torture. Wake up after tomorrow night and a hunting we will be.

buckmaster

Knock em’ dead fellas. Tonight is the last real night of torture. Wake up after tomorrow night and a hunting we will be.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

How’s this for motivation…This was in the Big Buck page on the LAX tribune webpage. Another Buffalo county MONSTER

Brian shot this 24 point buck in Mondovi, Buffalo County. It has an inside spread of 19″ and a field dressed weight of 230 lbs.
    Other Hunt Details: shot in Buffalo County just 5 miles north of Mondovi it scores 256 non typical and its base measures 7 7/8 inches.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

How’s this for motivation…This was in the Big Buck page on the LAX tribune webpage. Another Buffalo county MONSTER

Brian shot this 24 point buck in Mondovi, Buffalo County. It has an inside spread of 19″ and a field dressed weight of 230 lbs.
    Other Hunt Details: shot in Buffalo County just 5 miles north of Mondovi it scores 256 non typical and its base measures 7 7/8 inches.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Slop do you have the link with more info on this buck? I could not find it. Was the buck taken this year? If not was it taken with bow or gun?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Slop do you have the link with more info on this buck? I could not find it. Was the buck taken this year? If not was it taken with bow or gun?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I am assuming that it was taken with a bow as it says 2004, there has not been any open gun season yet this year in WI, right?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I am assuming that it was taken with a bow as it says 2004, there has not been any open gun season yet this year in WI, right?

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Not for bucks anyway…..1 more day for that

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Not for bucks anyway…..1 more day for that

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Just got back from WM for some last minute deer urine, calls, etc etc…..WAS IT BUSY or what….Lines of people getting liscenses, camo, blaze, you name it…..Good luck tomorrow…it will only be worse

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Just got back from WM for some last minute deer urine, calls, etc etc…..WAS IT BUSY or what….Lines of people getting liscenses, camo, blaze, you name it…..Good luck tomorrow…it will only be worse

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Thanks for the encouragement (long lines ). I will have to go to the bait shop to get some extra tags and avoid the last minute shoppers .

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Thanks for the encouragement (long lines ). I will have to go to the bait shop to get some extra tags and avoid the last minute shoppers .

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Not fair to see deer like that. I saw a dandy standing on the side of the road tonight on my way home from SD. Their gun opener is this weekend too. I whispered he better hide before Saturday morning.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Not fair to see deer like that. I saw a dandy standing on the side of the road tonight on my way home from SD. Their gun opener is this weekend too. I whispered he better hide before Saturday morning.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I saw a couple of nice sized ones tonight along the side of the road. Just taunting me… We’ll see who has the last laugh!!!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I saw a couple of nice sized ones tonight along the side of the road. Just taunting me… We’ll see who has the last laugh!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

I’m pretty sure that one was taken last year during the gun season. I saw that photo turn up in a deer hunting magazine just the other day.

Lenny Jamison

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

I’m pretty sure that one was taken last year during the gun season. I saw that photo turn up in a deer hunting magazine just the other day.

Lenny Jamison

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of the hunt. I guess I’ll have to drink a few beers tonight to remedy the situation.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of the hunt. I guess I’ll have to drink a few beers tonight to remedy the situation.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Just don’t have too many and wake up late…You wouldn’t want to NOT get wet

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Just don’t have too many and wake up late…You wouldn’t want to NOT get wet

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Who says I’m going to bed?

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.