Deer Hunting Podcasts

• Dan
    Southeast MN

Looking for recommendations if anyone has any good hunting podcasts they listen to. Specifically, whitetail bow and gun hunting. No need for large game, out west, turkey, bear, etc. With my limited time I’m just looking for something specific if anyone knows of a good one(s). Thanks.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I haven’t listened to any that I found worth the time. Either so vague or brag bs.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

The Wired to Hunt podcasts are pretty good. Like every podcast series, some are more interesting than others, so you kind of have to pick and choose.

Not a podcast, but the Grant Woods Growing Deer on YouTube is my favorite hunting series just because he’s so practical and focused on results instead of just product pimping.

Grouse

Justin riegel

Wired to hunt is my favorite, I also like Truth from the Stand, and the occasional Deer hunter Podcast.

DeRangedFishinguy
    Up Nort’

The Hunting Public is by far the best in the biz with all their content (video and podcasts), Wired to Hunt, The Hunting Beast/Dan Infalt, Hunt for Real, DIY Sportsman and the occasional Truth from the Stand (Host is annoying, but he does have some good interviews), and also the occasional Deer Hunter and Nine Finger Chronicles depending on guest.

I spend a lot of time driving for work so I have a lot of time for podcasts, lol!

If you really want to learn proven, but bold, aggressive strategies to hunt whitetail that work, digest everything Dan Infalt. While he can be crass, he knows how to hunt! THP guys are “students” of his methods and you see how well they get it done in all the various habitats across the country.

ShldHveBenHreYserdy
    MN

Wired2Hunt and 9 Fingers chronicles.

Have seen some stuff on Hunting public and have thought they had great stuff, I already have too many podcasts to keep up with otherwise hunting public would be another one

BigWerm
    SW Metro

The Hunting Public is by far the best in the biz with all their content

x2 and I only watch the videos. I’d need to be a long haul trucker to consume half the podcasts out there that I am interested in.

Reef W

Not deer hunting but I listen to The Hunting Dog Podcast sometimes.

Michael Best

The two I listen too are Hunt for Real with Tony Peterson and the Working class Bowhunter podcast.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.