Deep clear lake with shad and alewife as main forage.

• Eyes-glow@Night

OK guys my lake is clear deep as 200 ft some places but also shallow points and flats and good weeds, my lake is in Pa. Need some tips on how to get more consistent at getting walleye here,the ones I do catch are all over 27 but need some advice from the pros, Thanks

Eyes-glow@Night

May June July, Then Sept Oct Nov. I have seen big schools of fish below bait clouds but we also have Striped bass. What would u do ? I have been getting most walleye on husky jerks,

Eyes-glow@Night

May June July, Then Sept Oct Nov. I have seen big schools of fish below bait clouds but we also have Striped bass. What would u do ? I have been getting most walleye on husky jerks, I fish mornings and late eve and night. thanks for any advice. Not trying to sound dumb, but no one catches walleye here on a regular basis. The fish commission has stocked over 7 million mostly fingerlings since 2000. pluse they reproduce also. I know where they spawn, trough creek bay and in the feeder river, Just looking for help on how to zero in on these guys. the lake is Raystown lake PA.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.