Lowrance LCX-112C and LCX-113C Sale

• Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

They look great Dean

wallster
    Austin, MN

That gold looks nice. Do you think its something my wife would like.
    Wallster ><((((>

redneck
    Rosemount

Dean,
    What sizes do the draggin’ jigs come in now? Would you characterize the gold as “man pretty”?

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

1/16 up to 1/4 I believe…

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Dean,
    What sizes do the draggin’ jigs come in now? Would you characterize the gold as “man pretty”?

1/16 1/8th 1/4

“man pretty”…

jhalfen

Cool!

I’m looking forward to giving these a spin next Tuesday.

redneck
    Rosemount

Last time I stocked up you had 1/16 and 1/4 but no 1/8. I will need to fill that gap.

Give Gus a scratch behind the ear from Uncle Rich!

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Are there going to be a selection of jigs at the Madison fishing expo?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Next time I’m down, I’m just going bring a new 3700 box and the credit card.

xtabo
    Edmonton, Alberta

Just curious… why doesnt the draggin jig meet up with the fireball jig and make the ultimate, draggin short shank walleye killer? pm me for details. lol

jhalfen

In my opinion (as a fan of the draggin jigs since they first appeared on the market), the long shank hook is more than important…it is essential to getting good, consistent hookups.

Here’s a “for instance”. In the summertime, a typical walleye bite is often simply a grab of the leech/crawler tail followed by a long hold before wolfing it down. If you set the hook at the first sign of resistance…you often come back with just a scale off the cheek of the fish. Happens to me all the time when I’m over anxious. If you wait just a bit, then you have a much better chance of sticking the fish. With a shorter shank hook, you’ll be waiting even longer for the short shank hook to work its way into a mouth, resulting in fewer fish hooked right where you want ’em (in the corner of the mouth) and more gut hooked fish that will struggle to survive after release.

Years of design and field testing work went into the draggin jigs. In my opinion, the design is perfect for the jig dragging application.

My recommendation…order up a bunch and see for yourself!

riverdan

Looks like more stuff to buy next trip down, see you on the 28th there Dean, Bill and I should be there early

xtabo
    Edmonton, Alberta

Quote:

In my opinion (as a fan of the draggin jigs since they first appeared on the market), the long shank hook is more than important…it is essential to getting good, consistent hookups.

Here’s a “for instance”. In the summertime, a typical walleye bite is often simply a grab of the leech/crawler tail followed by a long hold before wolfing it down. If you set the hook at the first sign of resistance…you often come back with just a scale off the cheek of the fish. Happens to me all the time when I’m over anxious. If you wait just a bit, then you have a much better chance of sticking the fish. With a shorter shank hook, you’ll be waiting even longer for the short shank hook to work its way into a mouth, resulting in fewer fish hooked right where you want ’em (in the corner of the mouth) and more gut hooked fish that will struggle to survive after release.

Years of design and field testing work went into the draggin jigs. In my opinion, the design is perfect for the jig dragging application.

My recommendation…order up a bunch and see for yourself!

You know, these jigs do interest me that is for sure. I do a lot of river fishing and I do fish a ‘drag’ technique from shore… I have played with a few designs and I found that a shorter shank hook I was hooking up on less timber/logs etc. I have watched the video work on these jigs and am convinced… you boys must know more than I for the simple fact that I have never fished them but will be adding them to my arsenal this spring!
    Thanks for that slight input.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

We have two LCX-112C (#117-95) head units (no GPS antenna and no xducer) and two LCX-113C (#117-99) head units (no GPS antenna and no xducer), your choice, $1,399.00 each, shipped. To order, please use the online order form linked here:

http://www.jollyannsales.com/order_form.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.