Deal Alert dock lines

• mojo

I know, boring topic, but dock lines are part of our gear we all overlook – I’m definitely guilty of overlooking some of the critical things in favor of more exciting stuff. This deal is good enough so you should never have to think about dock lines.

These would be ideal as dock lines or possibly a bow line, the real deal is the 4 pack of black 1/2″x20′ at $11.76. Yes, that is for FOUR 1/2″x20′ solid braid polypropylene dock lines including shipping. You can’t get ONE of these at Fleet Farm for near that price. There is also an individual 3/8″x15′ white for $2.46 shipped which is great with smaller cleats that make using 1/2″ lines difficult. The reviews say that the colored lines will fade immediately, so you may want to avoid them, or buy red if you want a pink line chased I can’t verify quality yet, I just ordered yesterday, but I got a shipping notice via Fedex today. The seller is in Hugo MN, so shipping should be quick to most of IDO. As long as they are braided polypropylene, they are perfect for marine use – smooth to the touch, floats, does not degrade when wet, and definitely strong enough for a bow or dock line – these are a tremendous deal.

Posting links at this forum is always a pain, so just go to Amazon and enter the item number B08B6QG4SL (black 1/2″ – 4 pack) in the search. The quantity, size and color options will be there.

Reef W

All my various boat ropes and anchor rope is that brand. Mine are all nylon, so not exactly the same product, but they are all very well made and have had them for about 7 years now.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks for the reminder Mojo. I need to replace a couple of mine. I prefer the ones with the large loop to slip over the dock poles, so I just ordered a 2 pack of those for a few cents more than your deal on the 4 pack. Super solid deal just wanted the other style.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.