Dave Lozier question for you

• dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

Dave
    I have been getting this the last 3 days or so. Is it IDO or is it me? I go from one topic to another then I get this message. Thanks

No cached version of this page is available.

Error 520 Ray ID: 1b10a1e3fee909d0

Web server is returning an unknown error

You

Browser

Working

Chicago

CloudFlare

Working

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com

Host

Error

What happened?

There is an unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:

There is an issue between CloudFlare’s cache and your origin web server. CloudFlare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Same has been appearing for me.

I am running Safari.

FDR

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

I’ve seen this myself and I have submitted a support ticket to cloudflare to see if they can tell me what that unknown error is we’re returning. At the very least what our header response was.

I’m going to also comb over our logs tonight and see if I can find anything related. We do log the Ray ID as well.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

We had an issue with our load balancer which Linode has corrected. Hopefully this resolves these CloudFlare 522/520 errors.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.