Dang

• Anonymous
    Inactive

I was outside Saturday morning painting, listening to music. Bob Dylan came on, “The Times They Are A-Changin” written in ’64 (I think)

The lyrics rang through just as loud in 2020 as they did in 1964.

Every generation has to go through this stuff, I hope for my granddaughters this will be only a history lesson

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>
    No, James, he isn’t, and it doesn’t matter either way.

But here’s some good news. Such a crazy show of support for one another in need.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxzYGwF0Y-s

Was it “donated” from Cub Foods?

Sometimes a person needs to stop and think before they type stupid things that don’t contribute to a conversation.

Real people spent their own time and money to deliver food and supplies to people who need it.

Some of us who haven’t been affected by the looting and destruction wanted to help out. This is a bad situation.

The lovely Mrs. KFK and I brought down food and supplies yesterday. traffic was so backed up they had drop off points set up a few blocks from the school.

I’ll be honest with you. I love this website. Ive met and fished with several here and genuinely respect a lot of members.

Since the covid outbreak and now the killing of Floyd George and following riots the nasty remarks and comments are too much. I find myself stopping in less and less because of it.

I wish some of you would show some restraint or find another fishing sight.

Attachments:
    1. 16540.jpeg

2. 16545.jpeg

blank

That’s amazing, KFK. Looking for food for 80 families. How about 8,000? Awesome.

Deuces

Been patrolling our library last 2 nights from 8pm-6am.

We have patrols on many many of our local businesses.

As I’ve said before, not rumored, confirmed by authorities relayed to us thru official channels KKK is on our area.

They have hidden chemical agents to make bombs, supplies like changes of clothes, containers of gasoline throughout our neighborhood and particularly around businesses. We are finding them and reporting them. I’ve seen dozens of pictures of items each day from our own residents. If you’re a Nazi driving around probably don’t want all that in your car do ya? It’s been planned.

They got us last night still. Residential neighbor of a business few blocks down reported dropped vehicle with white male leaving area. Cops come check out vehicle 20min later, 2-3 squads circle area. Nada. Fire starts on business not much longer after that. Hour later I see suspect sprint across parkway that is adjacent to library I’m at and same area business is in, hop in another vehicle and head out at slow pace.

They take stolen cars to area, drop them, get materials they dropped prior, set fire, find their other vehicle they planted beforehand and head out. If that’s not organized terrorism not sure what is.

Thanks for support Dutch. Our neighborhood is trying to establish roadblocks/check points from NG. If we aren’t out here to protect our own right now, everything we have Northside here might’ve been burnt up by now.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Urban Warfare

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

As I’ve said before, not rumored, confirmed by authorities relayed to us thru official channels KKK is on our area.

They have hidden chemical agents to make bombs, supplies like changes of clothes, containers of gasoline throughout our neighborhood and particularly around businesses. We are finding them and reporting them. I’ve seen dozens of pictures of items each day from our own residents. If you’re a Nazi driving around probably don’t want all that in your car do ya? It’s been planned.

They got us last night still. Residential neighbor of a business few blocks down reported dropped vehicle with white male leaving area. Cops come check out vehicle 20min later, 2-3 squads circle area. Nada. Fire starts on business not much longer after that. Hour later I see suspect sprint across parkway that is adjacent to library I’m at and same area business is in, hop in another vehicle and head out at slow pace.

They take stolen cars to area, drop them, get materials they dropped prior, set fire, find their other vehicle they planted beforehand and head out. If that’s not organized terrorism not sure what is.

Thanks for support Dutch. Our neighborhood is trying to establish roadblocks/check points from NG. If we aren’t out here to protect our own right now, everything we have Northside here might’ve been burnt up by now.

What can i do to help nick? Do you need supplies?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Nick needs electric spotlights on stands to light up areas

39degrees

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Bystrom wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>
    No, James, he isn’t, and it doesn’t matter either way.

But here’s some good news. Such a crazy show of support for one another in need.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxzYGwF0Y-s

Was it “donated” from Cub Foods?

Sometimes a person needs to stop and think before they type stupid things that don’t contribute to a conversation.

Real people spent their own time and money to deliver food and supplies to people who need it.

Some of us who haven’t been affected by the looting and destruction wanted to help out. This is a bad situation.

The lovely Mrs. KFK and I brought down food and supplies yesterday. traffic was so backed up they had drop off points set up a few blocks from the school.

I’ll be honest with you. I love this website. Ive met and fished with several here and genuinely respect a lot of members.

Since the covid outbreak and now the killing of Floyd George and following riots the nasty remarks and comments are too much. I find myself stopping in less and less because of it.

I wish some of you would show some restraint or find another fishing sight.

Well stated. Thank you and your wife for helping out.

Beast

That’s wild, How do you know they were KKK? Could it be that other group called Antifa?, I guess the only way would to capture one for the police. keep your head on a swivel.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Seems like a pretty good source to me.

Beast

Seems like a pretty good source to me.

Not trying to stir, just asking, I had a good source too and we both knew how that turned out. smash

Beads, just saw a release from the Minneapolis police for property owners to check their property for propane tanks, gas cans etc that may have been left there. Pretty widespread apparently

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Its not the KKK causing the problems. And its not white supremacists or nazis or any other misdirection from the media. Its thugs and anarchists. The thugs started it and all other entities are taking advantage of the situation. The anarchists are waging a coordinated attack on the entire country. Can you imagine how fast we could unify if the media was truthful??? Unfortunately the media is a relative of the anarchists…

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Its not the KKK causing the problems. And its not white supremacists or nazis or any other misdirection from the media. Its thugs and anarchists. The thugs started it and all other entities are taking advantage of the situation. The anarchists are waging a coordinated attack on the entire country. Can you imagine how fast we could unify if the media was truthful??? Unfortunately the media is a relative of the anarchists…

Since I know you are on the ground fighting this battle I have no doubt your information is entirely accurate and based off of what you have seen with your own eyes.

The word “thugs” is considered a veiled term for black people btw. But I suppose that makes sense given your statement that you have confirmed white people aren’t to blame for these problems.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

They should teach kids in elementary school PC names to call bad people in different situations.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

Since I know you are on the ground fighting this battle I have no doubt your information is entirely accurate and based off of what you have seen with your own eyes.

The word “thugs” is considered a veiled term for black people btw. But I suppose that makes sense given your statement that you have confirmed white people aren’t to blame for these problems.

Its your veiled term, not mine. I refer to the definition:”a violent person, especially a criminal.”
    I dont bring race into my perspective.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Its your veiled term, not mine. I refer to the definition:”a violent person, especially a criminal.”

you just did “Its not the KKK causing the problems. And its not white supremacists or Nazis

you breaking out the white hood this weekend Suzuki?

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

The word “thugs” is considered a veiled term for black people btw.

Searched all over the internets…. Could not find a confirmation for this one. First I have ever hear this. Just saying. coffee

Edited for more content. If Obama can call thugs “Thugs” Why can’t Trump?

Obama stands by the term ‘thugs,’ White House says

David Jackson, USA TODAYPublished 2:51 p.m. ET April 29, 2015 | Updated 2:59 p.m. ET April 29, 2015

President Obama doesn’t regret using the term “thug” in describing the violent rioters in Baltimore this week, spokesman Josh Earnest said Wednesday.

“Whether it’s arson or, you know, the looting of a liquor store … those were thuggish acts,” Earnest said.

In discussing the riots Tuesday, Obama assailed the “criminals and thugs who tore up the place,” and described them as a distraction from the real issues of police brutality.

Some critics ascribe racial connotations to the word “thug” — Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake walked back the term earlier this week — but Obama doesn’t agree, officials said.

The vast majority of the protesters of a recent police killing acted in a law-abiding way, Earnest said.

“At the same time, we saw a small minority of individuals engaged in other activity that was not responsible that is clearly a crime,” Earnest said.

He added: “And when you’re looting up a convenience store or you’re throwing a cinder block at a police officer, you’re engaging in thuggish behavior and that’s why the President used that word.”

-J.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

you just did “Its not the KKK causing the problems. And its not white supremacists or Nazis

you breaking out the white hood this weekend Suzuki?

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Knock it off with your bullshit white knighting and concern trolling. You defending comments about ‘no work boots were looted’ shows exactly what side you’re on.

FO. You dont know **it mr post count 22.

Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

That’s wild, How do you know they were KKK? Could it be that other group called Antifa?, I guess the only way would to capture one for the police. keep your head on a swivel.

Yes, it’s so easy to confuse the KKK with anti-fascist. Get a grip

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Ha. Can’t defend that so you go after my post count? Amazing.

I’d go after your IQ but your post count was higher.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Pretty much the exact description I hear happening on the South side of Minneapolis.

People are protesting by day and protecting their families, property, and local businesses by night.

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Bystrom wrote:</div>

Yes, it’s so easy to confuse the KKK with anti-fascist. Get a grip

Get a grip for asking a simple question, really? Isn’t better do deal with facts rather than speculation?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The “Thug” can be green for all I care. I use the term to describe law breaking hoodlums which I suppose can be any race right?

Anyway, everybody understands what is happening, it really doesn’t matter if the bad group has a name or not.

Some times it’s just better to let things pass by in a thread than respond just to start a fight.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

The “Thug” can be green for all I care. I use the term to describe law breaking hoodlums which I suppose can be any race right?

Anyway, everybody understands what is happening, it really doesn’t matter if the bad group has a name or not.

Some times it’s just better to let things pass by in a thread than respond just to start a fight.

yeah i if you were referring to my rebuttal of suzukis post i was less offended by his use of the word thug then i was his baseless claim that white supremacist groups have no part in stoking the flames. I mean in one sentence he managed to say don’t believe what the media tells you and then makes a claim for which the only source for his information comes from the media. Im assuming you aren’t elbow to elbow with Mr. Beads on the streets there Suzuki so i think im safe in making that assumption. Unless of course you were the one he saw running across the parking lot the other day just after that building blew up

bfishn

I’ll be interested to see a report of everyone arrested after this is all over. The narrative of outsiders causing all the issues has so far been proven false. Now we are on to it’s white supremacy groups causing all the issues? Certainly the arrests records will show this too then?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I’ll be interested to see a report of everyone arrested after this is all over. The narrative of outsiders causing all the issues has so far been proven false. Now we are on to it’s white supremacy groups causing all the issues? Certainly the arrests records will show this too then?

Arrest records present a clear vision of the situation? They are what we look to for the facts? Wasn’t it an attempted arrest that got us into this mess? Im not looking to arrest records to tell me anything especially since the police presence during these riots has mostly been absent

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 569 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.