Dang

• B-man

Enough politics.

A semi truck filled with gasoline just exploded on the 35w bridge, killing all 25,000 people.

The bridge has collapsed.

US Bank Stadium is burning.

It’s over now. We can go back to normal.

blank

B-Man
    Unless my TV is delayed by minutes, that did not happen. Yes, a tanker truck drove onto 35w, but I did not see any explosion.

Seriously, WTF is with that post?

Beast

The economy used to be good? Awesome. So the economy was good when he increased government spending and cut taxes (on the rich) simultaneously? Wow, impressive.

Yes wow, most Americans 401 and retirement are tied into the stock market so yes it’s a big deal, unless you rather see all the retired go on welfare and lose everything they worked for all their lives.
    Cuts for the rich, who provides the jobs, the poor? I have yet to see a poor person hire someone to work for them.
    Have you seen any politician leave office poor? they spend million on a offices that pays thousands and leave office as multi millionaires, how does that happen?, and its both parties, so don’t think for one minute your party is pure.

B-man

B-Man
    Unless my TV is delayed by minutes, that did not happen. Yes, a tanker truck drove onto 35w, but I did not see any explosion.

Seriously, WTF is with that post?

Someone on the internet told me it just happened, thankfully it was just meaningless blabber like a lot of things on the internet.

There was a some truth to it, but things were also exaggerated and taken out of context.

blank

I suggest you edit your post then.

39degrees

But when you start a sentence with “I’m the least racist person” what follows is usually racist.

So by your logic when someone says:

I am the least racist person in the world

Nobody reads the bible more than i do

I am really smart

I am a stable genius

No one repects women more than i do

I know more than the generals

Then that person is usually:
    Racist, does not read the bible, is not smart, is not stable, is not a genius, does not respect women, and does not know more than the generals

I am just trying to figure out what you mean. Stay safe!

Fish To Escape

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Fish To Escape wrote:</div>
    The economy used to be good? Awesome. So the economy was good when he increased government spending and cut taxes (on the rich) simultaneously? Wow, impressive.

Yes wow, most Americans 401 and retirement are tied into the stock market so yes it’s a big deal, unless you rather see all the retired go on welfare and lose everything they worked for all their lives.
    Cuts for the rich, who provides the jobs, the poor? I have yet to see a poor person hire someone to work for them.
    Have you seen any politician leave office poor? they spend million on a offices that pays thousands and leave office as multi millionaires, how does that happen?, and its both parties, so don’t think for one minute your party is pure.

If the last three months haven’t taught you that the stock market is not the only indicator of the economy then I can’t help you. If you’re concerned about retired people losing it all I wouldn’t back the guy that has repeatedly said he will make Medicare cuts. Companies hire people, not rich individuals, do I need to explain different types of taxes? America’s billionaires have increased their net worth by 400+ billion dollars combined since the crash. Does that seem like a sustainable system? This has been a very standard argument with members of the trump cult. No real facts or figures. Just attacking the person you are debating with. Sorry if your snowflake feelings have been hurt.

I suggest you edit your post then.

Don’t want to speak for b-man but I believe he was making a point about stuff on the internet

blank

If so, that’s a pretty sad way to make that point.

Beast

Fish, you do what you think best, you won’t change my mind or me yours. I know for ME, I’m better off now than I was under the past administration. And, I don’t have feelings so you can’t hurt me.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Apparently not all nit wits are out rioting. coffee

Deuces

My daughter was 10′ from that tanker. In her mind she saw 100 people get mowed over. She and her friend fled away. You ask me there was a detonation that never happened, but who knows, maybe the skinhead just was a chicken poop who wasn’t as bad as he thought he was thank God.

I saw white thugs in vehicles all last night scoping out our neighborhood.

We have gas and kerosene jugs being found all over our city, behind dumpsters, next to businesses, next to garbage cans in our allies.

You don’t believe me, go fuc! yourself. Don’t really care. There is a point in your life where you have to stand for more than yourself. Gonna have 5 in the stock and another chambered to protect from the hate in this world, which is fueled by the ignorance found in this thread.

Chucking up the deuces to y’all.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20200531-162030.png

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Beads stay safe. Those John Wayne & Charles Bronson movies are pretty much make believe. Dead is dead. You don’t do any good for your loved ones doing something dumb. Some good fishing coming up in the next month, be sure you and yours are around to enjoy it.

I heard they closed more highways with 20 minutes of notice. They must have had some kind of credible tip or intel I would think. Something is going on. I only hope significant violence is avoided and eventually a lot of the truth comes out. Might be too much to ask on both fronts.

Coletrain27

My daughter was 10′ from that tanker. In her mind she saw 100 people get mowed over. She and her friend fled away. You ask me there was a detonation that never happened, but who knows, maybe the skinhead just was a chicken poop who wasn’t as bad as he thought he was thank God.

I saw white thugs in vehicles all last night scoping out our neighborhood.

We have gas and kerosene jugs being found all over our city, behind dumpsters, next to businesses, next to garbage cans in our allies.

You don’t believe me, go fuc! yourself. Don’t really care. There is a point in your life where you have to stand for more than yourself. Gonna have 5 in the stock and another chambered to protect from the hate in this world, which is fueled by the ignorance found in this thread.

Chucking up the deuces to y’all.

So your daughter was one of them people blocking the highway?

Coletrain27

Because there is no cars within hundreds of yards from the tanker….

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Nice try.

There was no blocking the road going on there. The freeway was closed and the protesters encouraged to use the freeway. When the Leo’s have them on the freeways they can control movement.

His daughter has a right to peacefully protest until the curfew starts at 8 pm.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

It’s now after 8 and protestors are still there. It’s time to scatter the roaches.

Coletrain27

Nice try.

There was no blocking the road going on there. The freeway was closed and the protesters encouraged to use the freeway. When the Leo’s have them on the freeways they can control movement.

No need to get butt hurt and I was not even talking to you. I was just wondering if she was in a car or protesting…. Some of you need to take a chill pill and chill the hell out.

haleysgold
    SE MN

Dutch and Beads need to get together for a game of cornhole.
    Shutting down a major freeway to allow pedestrian protests. Wait. Freeway(S).
    Unbelievable.
    But it does take the pressure off COVID.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Butt hurt? Me?? lol, you aren’t that good. And yes you were talking to me and anybody else on a public forum. But hey, you could find a video of the people on the bridge but couldn’t find out the freeway was closed. So yes, I do question your intentions.

Coletrain27

Butt hurt? Me?? lol, you aren’t that good. And yes you were talking to me and anybody else on a public forum. But hey, you could find a video of the people on the bridge but couldn’t find out the freeway was closed. So yes, I do question your intentions.

First I heard about the freeways being closed we’re here reading this thread. And I didn’t search a single thing. I went to YouTube and the tanker video showed up on my recommended videos.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

It’s not a personal thing with me. Nicks a friend of mine and his daughter wasn’t doing anything wrong. I took your post as a attack on their right to protest.

Might not have been the case, but thats how I took it.

Dutch and Beads need to get together for a game of cornhole.
    Shutting down a major freeway to allow pedestrian protests. Wait. Freeway(S).
    Unbelievable.
    But it does take the pressure off COVID.

I think they shut them down because of the massive riots and fires, just a guess though. Encouraging the peaceful protest to happen there seems smart to me actually. Controlled space, easier to identify people up to no good on the city streets in theory. Ideally there wouldn’t be any trucks obviously

And Dutch:

Attachments:
    1. BB222ACB-05EF-4973-8B1C-E29436E14469.gif

vern
    Richfield, MN

This chaos is the work of Antifa & leftist anarchists. Phillipe Cunningham? Fricken ridiculous clown.

riverruns
    Inactive

Anyone want to move out of there my house can be sold sooner than July. It’s on pool 5A. Boat landing across the street. Plenty quite and an awesome view.

Wouldn’t trade it for the
    (most part) world. I will need to sell though. Purchased a different place.

I cannot believe how folks can put up with the stress of big city. Heck we still have $2 Busch Light bottles here at the bar. Yes Wisconsin is open. LOL.

Mos’

What exactly is she “protesting” again??

Not sure anyone out there actually wants or promotes people dying at the hands of the police..

Worst thing that could happen to alot of these communities is to have no police so not sure what the “fu*k police” chants are meant to accomplish

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I don’t have the energy to read all the new threads here, but I would simply say, if you are anywhere within an hour of the cities and take a necessary drug, find a way now to get a supply.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Tindall the updates of you have been like an interesting blog to read. I’m sure the full story is even crazier.

wkw

The drive-by media is adding more gas to the fire than that tanker truck has on board.

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 569 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.