Dakota Batteries

• minkman

Anybody use these batteries and what do you think of them . I shake at the price so I want to know they really are good before I buy

isu22andy

Dakota lithium? I have heard they are some of the worst customer service and warranty in the industry . Epoch would be a better alternative .

Sylvanboat

I upgraded to Ultrex and 24 V Dakota in 2022. So far both working great. I have not dealt with customer service or filed any warranty claims, so I cannot speak to that. Price was high though. Good luck.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Through my fishing buddies, they said go elsewhere. Both my friends had issues and both said it was a pain to get settled with dakota

donkoehne
    NULL

I like Amped Outdoors Batteries. Good product Good people Good service

OG Net_Man

Approx. what size battery are you looking for?

minkman

I need 24 v –100amp so that probably means 2-12v and at least 100ah

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Why not Norsk? They sponsor the site with all there ads. LOL

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Just my two cents is that Dakota batteries are great batteries but the company has a reputation for poor service. Amped outdoors has great batteries and reputation for great service. To me the choice is pretty simple.

Henpecked

Just my two cents is that Dakota batteries are great batteries but the company has a reputation for poor service. Amped outdoors has great batteries and reputation for great service. To me the choice is pretty simple.

My experience would agree with this statement. I’ve owned both and no problems with either brand. Also owned a 100-amp Weize brand and was very satisfied. FB has a couple good pages on lithium battery brands and some really knowledgeable people. Michael Goodman has posted some great teardowns and comparisons of the most expensive through least expensive. Improvements to BMS happening every day it seems. In short: Lots of brands I would consider before Dakota.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.