D- Rock

• TripleA
    Blaine

Shout out for another great experience. Long story short the new Honda strikelite fell off the sled and went end over end at 30mph, lucky the GF just got a bruise and the blade cover stayed on. I asked D-rock to try and fix the blade angle as it would not cut very well after the incident, of which they fixed the auger as it was bent slightly and adjusted the blade angle the best they could but didn’t even charge me as they were “iffy” on if it would cut fine or not. It cuts like its BRAND NEW!!!! Just another reason to bring your augers to D-rock for service. They easily could have said I need to purchase a new auger bit for $150…..

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I wonder if they know how many new customers they get because of guys like us?

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Sorry for being naive…Who (or what) is ‘D-Rock’? Website?

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

D-Rock = Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.

He owns one of the best strikemaster repair facilities in town, called D-Rock. You might call them ‘the people’s champion’ of auger repair. When your auger hits rock bottom, most fixes require just a bit of people’s elbow grease.

troutbum
    St. Paul

Both of my experiences have been positive. Both times were during peak season. Their efficient and professional service makes them hard to beat.

TripleA
    Blaine

I wonder if they know how many new customers they get because of guys like us?

It’s really because of their great service that we just happen to talk about! But I’ll be sure to mention it to them the next time I am in so they know they are gaining business based on their quality work.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

D rock landscape center in new brighton. on 88
    They do the service work in the winter when they can’t sell landscaping supplies. waytogo

Al Case

They are flat out the best repair people I’ve ever dealt with. Quick, friendly, reasonably priced and they do quality work. I’ve had augers worked on there a few times and they’re tops.
    Al

competitor
    South central, mn

I agree. One of the best service experiences I have had. Will bring my stuff there even though it is almost 2 hours away!

hamms
    Mn

They are great there. Fixed my buddy’s strike lite and runs great. Stopped in for carb kit last week and fast in and out service.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

he fixed my auger. only time ive ever needed to service an auger so I cant compare to other places but I was satisfied. D-ROCK is good in my book

MNdrifter

Does anybody know if they service just Strikemaster? I got a jiffy pro 4 that needs a look at.
    Thanks, Drifter.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Does anybody know if they service just Strikemaster? I got a jiffy pro 4 that needs a look at.
    Thanks, Drifter.

As seen by my previous post I haven’t used their services in 4 years but in 2016 he serviced my Eskimo auger. I imagine he still services all kinds

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Those guys are the best!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.