Customer Service

• MX1825

Just want to give a shout out waytogo to Vortex Optics.
    My son went to Vortex Headquarters in SW WI(35 minute drive) with a range finder and binoculars to see if either were repairable or replaceable.
    Showed both items and replaced them no questions or hesitation. The range finder was discontinued and comparable unit was out of stock. Upgraded to a better range finder at no charge.
    Now you can’t beat that. In and out in 15 minutes. applause

Riverrat

For a Chinese company Vortex is pretty good. Over the 5 years in Sporting Good retail I never received a Vortex back. We would get damaged optics from the warehouse occasionally but it took things like throwing them in the bottom of a box of chisel points to damage them. Always no questions and replaced immediately. Like in two weeks. That’s pretty good considering I’ve waited on other brands for up to six months.

CaptainMusky

That is pretty dang awesome! I would definitely consider buying their products based on this. Thanks for sharing.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I have a pair of their binoculars. I think they are Diamondbacks. No complaints in about 7 years use so far.

Quite often you can find Vortex binoculars around 50% off on Black Friday sales at various retailers.

KP
    Hudson, WI

They have the best customer service out there and will replace anything.

Not all of their products are from China, a good chunk of them are made right in Barneveld WI.

ThunderLund78

Love my Diamondback scope on my Savage 220! Luckily have never needed their customer service, but good to know it’s top-notch.

wkw

I’ve been to their headquarters in Barneveld, Wi. I was very impressed with the personal service. I have 4 Vortex scopes and one pair of binoculars. And don’t forget they offer 40% discount to former or present military and first responders. A class act all the way around !

wkw

I’ve been to their headquarters in Barneveld, Wi. I was very impressed with the personal service. I have 4 Vortex scopes and one pair of binoculars. And don’t forget they offer 40% discount to former or present military and first responders. A class act all the way around !

wkw

Dan Hofman

Last fall like 10 days before deer season i had a problem with my scope. One phone call and they had me overnight it to them for service. Within 2 days they confirmed it could not be repaired and sent me an upgrade replacement along with new rings and base plate. Best customer service I have ever experienced. I’ll be a lifelong customer for sure.

Dan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.