Custom made ice rods

• millelacsman

Hey guys I got a few to many custom rods I’m looking to move . Message me a contact number via pm and we can discuss what I have thanks

Ernest Wilt Jr

Are they brand name customs? If so, pm me what you got

millelacsman

Please message me with contact numbers

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Curious why you choose not to post the details. This kind of post makes the deal seem really fishy.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Curious why you choose not to post the details. This kind of post makes the deal seem really fishy.

Agree, never seen the classifieds used this way.

millelacsman

Because I have so many I don’t want to post everything I got 700 times it’s easier to communicate over the phone

millelacsman

I guess I didn’t realize it’s hard to send a contact number of your interested ?

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

I guess I didn’t realize it’s hard to send a contact number of your interested ?

The best way to contact me would be right here on this forum. That way you only do it once and EVERYONE will see what you have. I’m not sure why you would have to post it 700 times.

I hate playing phone tag.

ajaikens31
    Big Rapids, Michigan

I did send you a text and have not received any response after asking what kind of blanks you use. It seems very fishy to me as well.

Kent Tau

Just build your own. Last year my brother and I took that route and never looked back. We sold all our store bought stuff and build our own to our spec.

Jon

Any advice on how to begin? What equipment is needed etc.. thanks!

mojogunter

I have been making custom rods for several years. I would take a class to learn how to make them before you buy the equipment, rather than just wing it. Where do you live? I think Thorne Brothers still has classes. The guy that taught me has since passed or I would refer you to him. I would also suggest starting with an open water rod than a ice rod. The smaller the rod the tougher it is to build. Mud hole is a good place to start for supplies.

Any advice on how to begin? What equipment is needed etc.. thanks!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_4759.jpg

2. IMG_5423.jpg

3. IMG_4762.jpg

4. IMG_6429.jpg

Joshua LaVelle
    Faribualt

I did send you a text and have not received any response after asking what kind of blanks you use. It seems very fishy to me as well.

I too sent you an email still nothing this was a little over a week ago

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.