soldCustom Ice Rods

• Gone Fishing

My name is Chris Stanton. I have been building ice rods for a number of years. I currently wrap rods for one of the three main custom rod building companies in the Minnesota metro area. I am also a MudHole Field Staff Member and the creator to Wrap Designer software. I have a handful of rods that were built for customers but were never picked up from me for many reasons like (ran out of money to pay the remainder, moved last minute or went to jail or something like that). Anyways, I’ll pass on the savings to you guys!! Attached below will be some pictures of my work, some of the rods are for sale and some are already sold. I am currently out of town for my day job and can update my inventory when I get back. You can also check out my YouTube channel below for a better idea of what i produce. All rods are build on DH blanks, use DH guides or recoil guides and will have either my one off 3D printed handles or DH’s cork gips.

Thanks IDO!!!

NOTE – Wrap Designer is software that I wrote to help solve an issue I had with explaining the outcome of how a customers rod might look visually. Honestly, it blew up and I’ve been contacted but many to buy the software from me. I had posted an “add” in the ice fishing section for the software and mentioned that i was going to keep it free. I’m not quite sure when the sale is going down but if you are a rod builder and would would like to continue to us it, please contact me so i can help you out before i cannot legally.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cstan0760/videos?view_as=subscriber
    Wrap Designer Software: https://wrapdesigner.herokuapp.com

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3735.jpg

2. IMG_3732.jpg

3. IMG_3731.jpg

Gone Fishing

28″ DH Gill Seeker blank. 3.5″ 3D printed neon green handle. Standard black fly guides with size 10 black stripper guide. Blacked out model with neon green trim bands and neon green wrapped tip top.

Price $65.00

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3780.jpg

2. IMG_3779.jpg

Gone Fishing

28″ DH noodle blank. White blank with red/pink tip section. Black standard fly guides with black size 10 stripper guide. Blue guide wraps with, white and pink JTOB’s. Blue / white / gray tiger wrap. Tip top and second guide wraps are red to match painted tip section. 3.5″ 3D printed handle.

Price: $75.00

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3785.jpg

2. IMG_3782.jpg

3. IMG_3781.jpg

Gone Fishing

28″ DH noodle blank zombie green color. Black standard fly guides with black size 10 stripper guide. Green guide wraps to match blank. Green and gold tiger wrap. Off pink trim bands with matching off pink tied on tip top. 5″ tapered cork handle.

Price: $65.00

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3784.jpg

2. IMG_3783.jpg

Gone Fishing

19″ DH noodle blank red with neon yellow tip section colored blank. This is a sight fishing rod. Black standard fly guides. 3.5 straight cork grip. Red guide wraps with neon yellow wrapped on tip top. Neon yellow trim bands. Red, metallic red and neon yellow tiger wrap.

Price: $65.00

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3787.jpg

2. IMG_3786.jpg

Gone Fishing

32″ DH walleye stinger blank. Black standard fly guides with black stripper guide. Blue guide wraps with neon orange wrapped on tip top. Blue / neon orange / white tiger wrap with blue and orange trim bands. 5″ straight cork grip.

Price: $70.00

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3789.jpg

2. IMG_3788.jpg

Gone Fishing

28″ DH flat black noodle blank. Black standard fly guides with black size 10 stripper guide. Nitinol wire spring bobber wrapped onto blank and epoxied on with guides. Black guide wraps and neon pink wrapped on tip top. Neon pink and neon green trim bands. Neon green / neon pink / black tiger wrap. 5″ straight cork handle. This is the only used rod i’m selling. I used this rod only a couple of times and it is in perfect condition.

Price: $70.00

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3569-1.jpg

2. IMG_3566-1.jpg

3. IMG_3565-1.jpg

4. IMG_3569.jpg

5. IMG_3566.jpg

6. IMG_3565.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Custom Ice Rods’ is closed to new replies.