how to fish/where to walk out at/afton area

• lostinminnesota
    minneapolis,mn

hoping someone knows where to access this area in the winter..willing to walk out.like to fish trout point

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ok Tomb, I’ve heard of many points called differant things…but I haven’t heard of Trout Point… I couldn’t find it on my map…but then lots of things aren’t.

What time you want to go fishing…got fatheads? I can go right around sunup for an hour or so….if your interested. Shoot me an Private Message with your phone number, my wife and dogs are sleeping…don’t want to wake the dogs….

Click on my “briank” (above my picture) then one of the bottom bars says “send private message”.

JBUSCH
    Hastings,MN

TOMB are you talking about the afton state point just upstream of trout brook? olny way is to park at the state parks main lot and walk down.Its about a mile and there are a few stairs but can be worth it.Further up north its all private access.

lostinminnesota
    minneapolis,mn

yes..that is the spot..thought it was called trout point..due to the stream coming in there..guess since you said stairs..would be tough to drag a portable down..must be walk out only

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.