2003 St.Croix River Pics

• has
    Hudson, WI

Here is a picture of my buddie Jeremy with a nice St.Croix River muskie.

has
    Hudson, WI

Here is another buddie Matt with his first muskie

has
    Hudson, WI

Jeremy with another nice one.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Awesome pics Erik Thank’s for sharing

has
    Hudson, WI

And another.

has
    Hudson, WI

Last muskie.

has
    Hudson, WI

Nice St. Croix limit.

has
    Hudson, WI

Me with one from this year. Not such a good hair day.

has
    Hudson, WI

More pics to come in the up coming weeks.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Has you picture animal !! Keep’m coming !!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

Me with one from this year. Not such a good hair day.

Nice pic’s Has by the way Has we all have bad hair days

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Wow! Has…………….we gotta talk!!!! Those are some awesome catches and I need to learn how that’s done!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Nice fish Has.

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Eric, I’ve heard from a couple river rats that the fish bite better on bad hair days. I can see why Jer is pitching those 2×4’s in the corner most days!

I guess I’m not taking my pups swimming down there anymore!

GREAT FISH, GREAT PICS!

ferny
    Stillwater, MN

Has, are all of those from the Croix?
    Might explain getting bit off 3 times on 3 different trips jigging on the same point this year. I got a ski there about 7 years ago 27″er or so. Maybe he’s all grown up now?

I’m a walleye guy but manage a ski every couple years accidently usually trolling cranks. What is your favorite lure and do you cast or troll mostly?

Thanks,

Ferny.

mike t
    St Paul, MN

Rock ON!

Between you, Jeremy and I there are some sore mouthed ski’s out there right now. I picked up a couple more tuesday night, a 40 & 43.5″. I’ve been having a lot of action on a super hot new bait I just picked up, believe it or not they are british pike baits (endorsed by the British Pike Squad!) from a company called Gordon Griffith’s. I actually rep this line here in the US now as well. I’ll try to attach a shot of the hot bait of late, the “sweet shad 66”. Here’s the 43.5 from the other night.

MikeT

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Nice of you to show where you got them. I might try spoon plugging those areas this fall.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

nice skis!!! are those shot scanned from prints? they look a bit washed out…. sorry for the “tech” question… but Im really getting into the photography thing… if you need a camera man out there let me know!

has
    Hudson, WI

Ferny, most these fish were caught on bucktails with a couple on Jiant Jackpots. We lost two monsters this spring south of afton trolling the Funky Chicken saftypin spinners, both these fish were over 50 inches. I’m to a walleye guy but when my buddies put the boat in my yard, and want to muskie fish I just hop aboard.

Rivereyes, these pics are scanned. They were cheap one hour photos from Walmart so the quality isn’t up to par. I’m trying to get a digital camera but the funds aren’t there. Just a poor college student with a fishing problem. I’ll work on the pics for the next post. The best is yet to come, FALL.

fritzzz
    hudson

way to go has, im gonna keep my eye out for you in the future. as long as we keep releasing em we are gonna continue to have some dam good fishing. you said the jackpot? i bought that new baitcalled the doc by pete mania and havent had a thing on it yet. oh well keep on chunkin!
    release, release, release, release

fritzz

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.