6/10/07

• kingcabelas
    Hudson, WI

Me and a buddy risked getting run over by the millions of pleasure boaters on the river Sunday and decided to hit up the river to do some fishin (also we figured the ‘scenery’ would be pretty good too which indeed it was). It was a multi-species day with smallies being the primary fish that we caught (about 25 between the 2 of us all day). We also landed some walleye, a couple big silver bass, a rock bass, a sheepie (of course) and a loner sunfish. All in all it was a pretty good day out on the ‘Croix.

Made it out Sunday as well for a few hours in the afternoon. Was able to pick up 3 eaters in a short time, all on spinners & crawlers. Also picked up a lawn chair, as well as a half of a tire.

Heading back out in a few hours, so I’ll post results.

Hit the water last evening from 6:00-9:00, and fishing continued to be good. Boxed four eyes between 15-18″ all pulling spinners. Fish were fairly aggressive and prefered speeds over 1mph. This speed was hard to keep as I forgot to charge the trolling motor batteries since my last use Lesson learned i guess…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.