Jimmy’s Bait fishing report 2/24

• brianrock1
    Minnesota

Hey Guys

Thought I would shoot out what we have heard on the fishing line. (St. Croix) is still producing Crappies on the Wisc. side. We are being told they are in 30 to 32 fow, also hearing the ice is any were from 12 to 16 inches. (Big Carnelian) is producing Crappies, Northerns and small Walleyes from 17 to 22 fow. (Square Lake) is producing nice Rainbow Trout in about 12 to 15 fow. (Chisago) south end bay,is producing nice Gills, and Crappies with an eye or two. However, you will have to pick through them to get your eaters. (Boot Lake) is producing Crappies and Northern and (Little Carnelian) is still giving up Crappies. (School section) is showing Crappies and Northerns. (Jane) has been turning out some decent Crappies, Bass and Northerns. (Lily) lake is turning some nice Crappies and Northerns on the northwest side and we have heard tale of a few eyes comming out of there as well. This will cover todays report. If you have any questions about any of these lake’s or need a little more info, feel free to stop by at the shop or just shoot me a private message in here. Good fishing.

Brian

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks for the report Brian!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hey Brian?

You guys have a computer in the shop?

Ps Thanks for the report…I’m trying on getting out today…

brianrock1
    Minnesota

Not yet. Jim is in the process of putting a computer in the shop. Have fun out there Briank.

jimmys

Another expense………thanks BRIAN’ssss

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.