River Rat Tourny!

• Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

River Rat Tourny is the 24th of September see you then at Beanies!

from Beanies website:
    This is our 12th annual contest — a great way to spend the last Saturday in September. All proceeds benefit youth in our community. The 2004 contest raised $3,100 for the St. Croix Valley Youth Service Bureau, an organization committed to improving the lives of young people by developing healthy families and communities through education, prevention and early intervention.

Tasty burgers and brats are served along with chips and soda. Drawings are held for sponsor-donated prizes after the contest. No one who remains for the drawing walks away empty handed! Cash prizes are awarded for fish in three categories: largest walleye, heaviest stringer, and ugliest fish.

Beanies number is 651-436 – 8874

Keep Catchin’
    Turk

kraigklund
    Hudson, WI

And pack a lunch too boys. The Hale/Klund team will be loaded for bear again this year.

Hey Turk – did you fish it last year? (That’s a joke) Big Pike Mike T. and Fritzy – set your alarm clock this year. Mr. Bleaker – get that boat fixed.

So there you have it. Let the trash talkin begin. Actually, its a great tournament for a great cause. Gary and the crew put on a very nice show. See ya on the 24th!

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

There will also be a guest appearance from the Woodbury Kid that lives on Kimberly Lane!
    I’ll give you a hint he has a white Ranger! He say’s he’s “only there to win”.

I have already started training camp for my squad, and with two a days done and ended, we’re now going over film of the D day invasion .

Oh Shale says that you better show for the next practice or else !

I don’t pack a lunch I go to Kingdom Buffet up on the hill!

RIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEERRRR RAT 2005!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I spoke with last years big ‘eye winner. Wally’s sharpening his hooks as we speak.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

CONGRATS!! to TEAM LUETT ON the RVRRAT win!!! You deserve it!
    With a 18 pound plus stringer of eyes!

has
    Hudson, WI

The word on the street is that a half pound crappie won the uglyest fish award. Nice catch Ashley…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Turk!? What happened? I didn’t even talk any smack this year…in fact…I left town…just to give you..the edge!

Do you guys have the rest of the winners….and what’s up with the crappie being an ugly fish…Ashley!? Next year it’ll be a sauger!??

blondie

It was all luck Brian. I caught it trolling and insisted on keeping it because I thought it was big. Good thing i did right?? Havent seen you for awhile. I heard that you had a good trip in Canada. See you soon!!
    Ashley

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.