Hudson report

• kingcabelas
    Hudson, WI

Just wondering if anyone is catchin anything north of the train bridge in hudson. We have our shack out there and never seem to do much there…couple crappies every once in a while. Just seein how everyone else is doin…lemme know what i’m doin wrong. thanx.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

lemme know what i’m doin wrong.

Your fishing north of the train bridge!

Everyone I’ve talked to in the bayport area is saying the same thing…dead sea!

Lots of open water/thin ice north of the train bridge…I hope you meant the Bayport area!

kingcabelas
    Hudson, WI

Yeah…we’re more towards the bayport area..there’s plenty o’ ice where we are…just no stinkin’ fish! Where are they!ahhhhh…..they are elusive little buggers.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

This time of year…I pretty much give up on the Croix… there are fish to be had….but you have to risk your life for them…(at least in my mind)…

As Mike T said to me in a PM the other day….Pleanty of lakes around with better fishing….and I’ll add…people don’t think your nuts….

For those of you that fish on the “edge”….be safe…I don’t want to hear of any helicopters looking for fisherman this year

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Sounds like a candidate for cane pole fishing to me. Although the current would probably carry my body downstream making it hard to find and delaying my wife’s inheritance.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Putz…I might add “the only thing that smells worse than a body that’s been in the river for a couple months in Lut”.

Ps it’s nice that you think of your wife!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.