How was fishing last night league guys?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Good bite for most?

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Did it end up raining down that way, or less than predicted like further north?

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

Did it end up raining down that way, or less than predicted like further north?

I fished it and got one large crappie.hmmm wrong fish oh well. Some had a good bite and some well let me say it would have been nice to reel some more in, but there is more fishable days head. As for the rain it held off, but the wind and blowing pretty good and it was cold. Gotta get the IDO Fishing Hoodie
    Its always a good time to be out on the water.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Some did well. Some did ok and others didn’t at all. A mixture of livebait and crankbaits brang fish in. I guess it was all a matter of depth and location and I didn’t get a chance to talk to anyone so I know neither

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

Fresh water drum are lined up at Stillwater waiting to be caught. Search Sheephead jewelry if you want to come up with something special for moma when she asks “what did you GET?”
    Incidently, Croixfolks, local chamber is porposing reducing the number of lifts per day at the old bridge through 2016. Check the Stillwater Patch for more…and weigh in on this subject if you have an opinion.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

It was a little better than it had been for us. We caught 2 – 16 inch fish and 1 – 14 incher on crawlers. We caught another half dozen smaller walleyes along with some sheepies and a silver bass.

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

For my boat it was ny best night 2 on the board one 20 and one 13.5 but not a good bite. Still trying to figure the evening bite out

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

Still trying to figure the evening bite out

Me too. You would think it would be easier to catch 3 fish bigger than 13 inches than it has been. 2 of the 3 weeks we have caught 2 fish within the first 20 minutes, then have struggled to catch a 3rd. The other week we struggled to catch a single fish. Oh well, the beer has been cold each week.

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

Oh well, the beer has been cold each week.

Very nice! Who cares if the fish are biting if that’s the case!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Very nice! Who cares if the fish are biting if that’s the case!

Oh, very punny.

walleyerube
    Hudson, WI

It was a good night out and as others stated the beverages tasted great

Also it is nice to see a few more folks in the league this year as I think it is a good time whether fish are caught or not. I think Jesse does a great job running the league and appreciate all he does for us and the time commitment to going through all the pics, etc. Especially this week he was helping load up boats after we were done! Thanks, Jesse!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.