SCVWL 2013

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Dates have been posted on web-site and I have been slowly but surely updating the site when time permits. I’m predicting a pre-league meeting to be held the Tuesday befor the 1st night of league fishing. Stay tuned to http://www.idofishing.com and http://www.scvwl.com for details.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Web-site is completely up to date

If you plan on fishing the league please attend the pre-league meeting at Matt’s Lucky Bait in Lakeland MN on Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 7pm. Sounds like Matt will be cooking us up some hot-dogs for the meeting. See you then

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Great turn out of 17 Boats on night one of league fishing. I’m anxiously waiting for 2:30 so I can get outta work (early ) and start going through pics and results

Beanies was a cluster so I won’t be hosting the league out of there anymore. HUDSON next week and hopefully the rest of the league season

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Beanies would be so much more of a Gem if they had land.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

Beanies was a cluster so I won’t be hosting the league out of there anymore. HUDSON next week and hopefully the rest of the league season

Launching out of Hudson last night wasn’t bad. Except for the idiot with the sailboat and trailer tied to a rope 75 feet from shore sitting in the middle of the ramp. $*&^#$^#(*& Sailboats.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Awesome time my wife caught the walleye:) and I put her on the fish:) Yes Beanies was crowded oh well. Hudson looks better. See you Tuesday again!!! It was fun. Everyone was awesome and having a good time.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

It’s league night

Despite the rain we will fish unless the weather becomes dangerous, a little bit of rain don’t stop us

walleyerube
    Hudson, WI

Time for us to get on the board tonight! Good luck to everyone!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Last time I tell him were the fish are.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

We had a league record of 18 boats out fishing last night and I know 1 boat didn’t show up. As always I’m looking forward to the next league night.

buck-slayer

If I can go head to head against BZZSAW only I’ll show up.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Congrats to St.Croixer and his 28″ Croix eye taking big fish pot on week 2 of league fishing. Results are slowly getting posted.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

That’s a nice fish anywhere even more so from the Croix.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Week 2 results are trickling in. Should have the complete roster posted by Friday at the latest

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Full results from week 2 are in. It will be interesting to see how things take shape over the next 6 league nights of fishing. I gott be honest, this is kind of exciting

>>> STANDINGS AND RESULTS <<<

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m rooting for…

Mark Theis

GO MARK..YOU CAN DO EAT!!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

I’m rooting for…

Mark Theis

GO MARK..YOU CAN DO EAT!!

Man Crush? Or does he drink the same brand of beer as you?

Mark and Jason are great guys. I’ve enjoyed BSing with them the last couple years of the league. I think they both like their beer (as do I) and they live on the correct side of the river.

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Made it on the list finally

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

It appears the Hudson launch will be closed on 06/04/2013. I want to know where everyone would like to launch. I WILL NOT LAUNCH AT BEANIES on league night, nothing against Beanies as it is a great place but there just isn’t enough room there for the league.

There are 4 choices and 3 prespective launch sites:

1) Windmill Marina in Afton

or

2) Bluffs Regional Park

or

3) Bayport Marina

or

4) postpone the league night to a later date

Please e-mail me ASAP at [email protected] with your choice

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

Windmill or Bluffs

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I just got off the phone with Windmill Marina and they are willing to give us a break on the launch fee. So tuesday 06/04/2013 league will be held out of Windmill Marina in Afton MN. They are giving us a $5 break on the launch fee so it will only cost us $10 to launch but there is a catch….ABSOLUTELY NO POWER LOADING . There will be someone watching when we come off the water at 9. PLEASE DO NOT power load. If we can get in and out of WIndmill Marina incident free they will be willing to give us discounts and work with us in the future. Thank you

See you Tuesday

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

See you at Windmill Marina on Tuesday everyone!!!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I will be posting results today 06/08/2013 from the 4th. Sorry for the delay it’s been a BUSY week

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ummm…I’m thinking Mark Theis & Jason Martin should get extra points.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.