St.Croix Valley Walleye League 2013

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I will be releasing dates and updating web-site in April. I’m kind of dragging my feet in the sand waiting to see how bad the spring flood will be, I did not like fishing under no-wake like we did in June of last year.

Stay tuned to IDO and http://www.scvwl.com for updates in April

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

Jesse,
    Any thoughts about the time frame like you did the 1st year? Its hard with spring waters not to mention why I could not fish last year and I know others as well because of baseball/softball.
    Thank you,
    Tom

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

The 1st year we started losing daylight about 1/2 way through. I don’t think I want to go through that again either. We had to move the start time up a half an hour

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Jesse,
    I can’t wait. Are you thinking of keeping it on Tuesday night again?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Yeah, I think Tuesday nights are going to be league night. If you are looking for a weekend gig look for the W-eye Knot Fish fishing club. I joined that. They are hosting 2 St.Croix river club events, 1 Alexandria area event and 1 Mille Lacs event. I’m really looking forward to fishing that

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I might do it this year.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

I might do it this year.

Check it out one night. If you like it stick around and fish more nights if not hopefully you can at least learn a little something new about the river

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

I might do it this year.

Mike,
    Hope you do. I’ve really enjoyed it even though I’ve been a weekly contributer. I’ve spent more on 2 beers than the weekly entry fee costs. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that my work schedule doesn’t prevent me from doing it again this year. I also look forward to an earlier start this year. The fish are alot easier to catch at the end of May than end of July.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

The fish are alot easier to catch at the end of May than end of July.

I’ll keep that in mind. I will be updating website and releasing dates no later than next Friday

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Looking forward to fishing the league this year.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Here’s a sneak peek at the anticipated 2013 SCVWL schedule. Web-site and actual date release will be this week.

5-14
    5-21
    6-4
    6-11
    6-18
    6-25
    7-9
    7-16

These are the anticipated dates. Stay tuned to http://www.idofsihing.com and http://www.scvwl.com for recent updates

walleyerube
    Hudson, WI

Looking forward to this year again! Thanks for putting this together, Jesse.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

It should be a very interesting start to the league year. With the Hamm Room the weekend before the first week and the Beach Bar tournament the week after, I would guess if the fish are biting (they should be) there will be several people on fish. Can’t wait. Thanks again for getting the league organized Jesse.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.