Where should I fish this weekend?

• kingcabelas
    Hudson, WI

Just wondering if anyone knows any good spots to try this weekend…me and my buddy are getting back from college this weekend and we can’t wait to get out there and do some fishin’! We’re from the Hudson area and usually fish the narrows there, but we have heard they aren’t being very productive. Any info would be much appreciated. After we go out I’ll try to get on here and report back.
    Thanks
    -KingCabelas

Gilly
    Chisago area, Minnesota

The buzz is the St. Croix around the Kinni on live bait. I haven’t gone yet, but thats what I heard down at Red Wing last weekend at the landing.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I was there twice last week and did next to nothing on live bait. Try trolling.Did catch a couple Smallies on crawlers and caught 1 18″walleye on a minnow.Hav’nt seen a whole lot either from other boats. My suggestion would be to stay up near Hudson!

Engelworm
    River Falls, Wisc.

I agree with Chappy.Kinni area has been very slow the past week. I’ve made 2 trips up there from Prescott in the past week and have boated only 4 Eyes. 2 legal. Tried only crawlers on Lindy rigs. I also didn’t see many other fish being caught by anyone. It may have been “fair” on the opener, but has slowed since. I’ll be giving the rivers another try this coming weekend, and next week. They have to pick up soon! Now Chappy, I’m probably writing this from the same place you did. Work? The differance …., I’m suppose to be at this desk, what are you suppose to be doing.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I’m a company man now! :moon 4 hours a drum of adheasive. What else is there to do? Coming to the contest next weekend? are there any fliers up over there for it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.