Week 8 and Final results

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

>>> SCVWL Week 8 Results Here <<<

Congratulations to Tom Driscol who brought in a ringer and she was obviously lady luck. Tom and Jackie (filling in for Brian and much better looking ) brought 49.75″ in on the last night of “Summer” league fishing. Myself and Michael were able to put together a 47.75″ 2nd place and Matt Connell and his partner (filling in for Nick) trolled up a 3rd place finish.

THE FINAL TALLY

SCVWL fishes for 8 weeks and uses the best 6 for the seasons final tally, basically you have 2 weeks to miss fishing or zero.

After a very tight race for the last few weeks with the top 2 teams being just inches apart Myself and Michael Hutter pulled off another StCroix Valley Walleye League win with a final total of 295.5″ , Tony Legut & Ron Smith battled back and forth with Michael and I all season and came in with a final tally of 293.75″. 1st and 2 place for the year just 1.25″ spread that really was close and I truly believed Tony and Ron were going to beat us this year. Jason Martin and Mark Theis stayed very consistant and put together a 3rd place team of the year prize. Congratulations to Eric Marschke winning the big fish of the year award (I’m going to miss that Limit Creek A LOT) and Micky and Larry bring in the best one night total of 57.5″

Congratulations to EVERYONE that fished the league this year. We faced some of the toughest summer conditions ma nature could throw at us but yet found fish willing to bite. I thank everyone that participated and invite everyone that has fished and plans to fish in the future to join us next Tuesday 8/14 at The Village Inn in North Hudson for the season end GTG and prize giveaway. At that time I will be discussing a fall league that will fish Saturday or Sunday morning from 8 till noon more than likely fishing the St.Croix River, Pool 3 and possibly Pool 4 or a good walleye lake, stay tuned to http://www.scvwl.com or IDOfishing.com for complete details. Also watch for the SCVWL St.Croix River/Pool 3 year end tourney.

Thank you everyone, I can honestly say I had a blast meeting and fishing with everyone this year. See you soon

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Jesse,
    Thanks alot for all the work you put into organizing the league. Even tough we were weekly donators, we had a great time getting to meet some new friends and forcing ourselves into fishing the past 8 weeks. See you next Tuesday. I’m thinking the winners must owe the losers a cold one.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Jesse Krook
    Michael Hutter First Place??

Dang that Mike is a good guy for holding you up again!

The FW and I hope to see you Tuesday at the Village!

bill mitchell

good job guys..schedule conflicts and kid stuff and all that jazz kept tim and from fishing the last 2..next year i guess..big thanx goes out to jesse for putting on the league and gratefully taking everybodys money..if its hotter next summer i give up..think i drank myself at least 2 cases of water in those 6 weeks..and didnt pee a drop..congrats again guys

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

BK, he really doesn’t need any help having a bigger head than he already does but thanks for contributing. Glad to hear there is going to be a celebrity appearance next Tuesday.

Bill, If you guys would have been able to stick it out you would have been right there with the leaders this year, in fact with the 2 or 3 weeks you did miss you were still just inches out of 3rd and I believe Tony and Ron were the money leaders this year. We’ll see you on the water

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Glad to here there is going to be a celebrity appearance next Tuesday.

Well, I’m not promising the FW will be there.

Chode2235

Nice work Jesse and Michael, and everyone else too.

Looks like it pays (literally) to be the ones in charge when you squeak out with such a tight margin. Those quarter inches every week can sure add up…

I’m teasing of course. When will we have more specifics on the fall league?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

The plan is to discuss it next Tuesday at the Village Inn. Please be present if interested in the fall league.

larrycoursolle
    Mn,

You guys put on a great,fun league,and I have learned a lot. unfortunately I don’t think Mick will be back next year.Being a pastor,he just had too many things going on at the same time. But I will be back, with my better half as my partner. Hope to be there on tuesday.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Going from Pastor to Wife…there’s a joke here someplace!

Glad you had a good time!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday Larry, BTW I got something for you in the form of green paper

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sounds like Nasty Nick, one of the 3rd place finishers friends will be stopping in as well.

To help him spend his winnings I presume.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.