SCVWL End of the year tourney

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

1st Annual St.Croix Valley Walleye League Open.

Sunday Oct. 30th 7:30 a.m take off 3:30 weigh in.

This Tournament is open to anyone that cares to fish it. I decided to have the tournament on a Sunday to give the working man a chance to pre-fish Saturday (to keep it somewhat fair and by special request ), HOWEVER if you plan to fish the Tourney you MUST be signed up and paid in full no later than Friday October 28th, I will allow people to get in all the way up to the day of but there will be a $35 dollar late fee on top of the entry fee that will be added to the 100% payback pot.

General Rules :

1. Fishing boundaries are from the Arcola sandbar North of Stillwater (this is the furthest North a vessel can legally travel) to as far downstream as you’d like to travel (yes that means you may fish the Mississippi all the way to the Gulf)

2. Fishermen may only fish by line and pole, no other method is allowed. (hand-lining is ok)

3. You may fish with 2 lines per person only, no more than 4 lines will be allowed at any time during Tournament fishing.

4. When using live bait fishermen must follow all DNR state regulations

5. If a fishermen wants to protest or report unacceptable activity contact a Tournament official and a Tournament official only, please bring any evidence available

6. Fishermen must follow the highest level of sportsmanship during the event

— This includes: Safety, Courtesy, Conservation and Conversation. A person not following this rule will be disqualified from the event.

7. All DNR state regulations must be followed at all times

— Failure to follow this will result disqualification from the event. — Examples of infractions (blowing no-wake zones, boat lights, keeping illegal fish, etc.) >>>PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL ST.CROIX RIVER DNR RULES AND REGULATIONS FROM YOUR STATE<<<

8. We will be leaving from the Hudson boat landing so there will be no boat #’s issued.

9. For any reason during the event, if you must leave the water, contact and explanation must be given to known Tournament officials. Special circumstances (emergencies, bathroom breaks) will be granted leniency

10. Life Jackets must be worn by all participants when their boats is moving faster than 5 MPH. This will ensure the saftey of all participants.

11. You may have a 2 man limit in the boat but will only be weighing your best 5 fish

CULLING IS NOT ALLOWED AND IS AGAINST WI STATE DNR RULES. Both sauger’s and walleyes will be allowed to be weighed but I will impose a 15″ minimum on all fish being weighed.

12. BOAT INSURANCE MUST BE SHOWN TO A TOURNEY OFFICIAL BEFORE FISHING

Entry fee is $50 per boat and there will be an optional $10 a person big fish pot. I will be holding a pre-tournament rules meeting that at least 1 person from your team must attend, the info on where and when will be e-mailed back to you.

I think I covered most everything, if you want to sign up please e-mail me you and your partners full names to : [email protected]

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

Jesse-
    How many teams do you have so far?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Probably gonna be rite around 15 as of now, I am hoping for more, will get another post out this weekend, might have to jack up the entry fee so the winner actually gets some money

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Jesse — still gonna be on Sunday the 30th?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Yes sir, anyone is welcome to come out and fish this low pressure FUN tourney. LIMIT CREEK is donating a rod to be given away.

There may be some stuff donated by our own In-Depth Outdoors as well,

KirtH
    Lakeville

I don’t know if I stand a chance against that shiny new Ranger!

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

moreyes-
    are you planning on fishing it?

KirtH
    Lakeville

Planing on it. Jesse were are you launching from?

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Quote:

Yes sir, anyone is welcome to come out and fish this low pressure FUN tourney. LIMIT CREEK is donating a rod to be given away.

It will be our sweet jigging stick…no frills just a sensitive 6′ 6″ medium power fast action stick that hammers walleye. I believe it is the perfect jigging rod.
    Keep Catchin’
    Turk

Drew Engelmeyer
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

Probably gonna be rite around 15 as of now, I am hoping for more, will get another post out this weekend, might have to jack up the entry fee so the winner actually gets some money

What’s the count now?

Drew

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Good luck this weekend guys.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

If anyone is interested in getting in I am waiving the late fee….it’s never to late

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.