Pre-league meeting

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

The St.Croix Valley Walleye League will have a pre-league meetign this Sunday night at 7 pm at Lakefrontpark in downtown Hudson, WI.

WILL MEET NEAR THE VOLLEYBALL PITS.

Looking forward to seeing you there

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Jessie ,I wish you luck in your new league.I hope you have a good turn-out each night

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Jessie ,I wish you luck in your new league.I hope you have a good turn-out each night

x2 here as well. The Menomonie club is off to a great start and the guys are having a great time. Are you planning on a similar format with CPR Jessie?

Just give a shout if I can be of any help to you guys!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Dean, the league will be a catch, photo, release format similar to AIM’s style but I won’t be calculating weight it’s going to be all about the inches

And thank you Dean for sponsoring us and Trumar for the luck wished

I think we are going to have a good turn out and am working closely with the Menomin/Tainter League with talk of plans for some exciting league events in the years to come

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Dean, the league will be a catch, photo, release format similar to AIM’s style but I won’t be calculating weight it’s going to be all about the inches

And thank you Dean for sponsoring us and Trumar for the luck wished

I think we are going to have a good turn out and am working closely with the Menomin/Tainter League with talk of plans for some exciting league events in the years to come

x2. Thanks Dean and Jeff.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I sure hope it goes well,anything new has its own learning curve. I hope it is ok to fish with you guys one of the nites, be great to see some of my friends when the temp is actually above 30F for a change!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Dean it would be great if you could come and fish with the league some night, that would be awesome

sandmannd

Quote:

I sure hope it goes well,anything new has its own learning curve. I hope it is ok to fish with you guys one of the nites, be great to see some of my friends when the temp is actually above 30F for a change!

I hope you show up and fish it. I would love to see you again Dean.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.