Crazy weights/lengths

• Red Eye

Anyone see the weights/lengths of this tournament? McComas and linder had a average of 29.95” on 5 fish and took 4th. Which was actually 5th but top team had a rule violation and got DQ’ed. Crazy day for big fish from at least the top 6 teams.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3045.png

2. IMG_3044.png

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I want to know what lake they fished?

CaptainMusky

I want to know what lake they fished?

Me too. But it said they could fish any lake in 6 different counties so that is pretty interesting.

Anyfish2

Impressive length fish for sure! That would be a lifetime memory weekend for most of us!.

The weight appears to use the AIM tournament chart that has highly inflated weights in my opinion. I do not believe any of these weights are actual scale driven. But, rather App/chart driven.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

I really did not believe MN had any lakes left that you could put a bag like that together. And to think 4 other teams did the same. I guess I have to admit that I am just not that good a fisherman.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Impressive length fish for sure! That would be a lifetime memory weekend for most of us!.

The weight appears to use the AIM tournament chart that has highly inflated weights in my opinion. I do not believe any of these weights are actual scale driven. But, rather App/chart driven.

Agreed, it’s not remotely close to an actual weight. Just a generous conversion. But every fish is converted using the same method, so it’s the same inflated weights for everyone.

Regardless, still fantastic scores.

CaptainMusky

I really did not believe MN had any lakes left that you could put a bag like that together. And to think 4 other teams did the same. I guess I have to admit that I am just not that good a fisherman.

I have a buddy that goes out and he catches some real giants and some are from some real small lakes. He would get that many in a day too but won’t tell me where or take me with LOL

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Weight aside, those are amazing average lengths for 5 fish! This tourney was done via, I believe, the Fish Donkey app. They were allowed to fish in Beltrami, Clearwater, Hubbard, Aitkin, Cass and Crow Wing counties. Some pretty good lakes available.

Red Eye

The weight’s really mean nothing. My as well convert to 100lbs but a 30” average is crazy to me. And winners were probably a 31” average if not more.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I don’t know the lakes specifically, but I know the top 5 were split between big and smaller lakes. Sometimes those little gems produce some big #’s!

Anyone know what the 1st place team was DQ’d for?

FinickyFish

Now the developers of that Fish Donkey app know the best lakes. Guess we found tech that beats out Livescope jester

BrianF

The length of those fish is astonishing, even if this tourney has been held on the great lakes. Congrats to all the top teams! Those are eye-popping stringers for sure.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Damn, crazy lengths! I saw Will caught a 32.5”, impressive numbers for sure.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.