Crappie Lakes

• Turbz Wayne

Does anyone know any good crappie lakes for ice fishing? Post your favorite lakes along with pictures to prove yourself!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

This lake is good. Hot spots are marked

Attachments:
    1. Pacific-Ocean-Map.gif

BigWerm
    SW Metro

@Crappie55369 Cook Island got fished out due to someone spilling the beans online, and all the fish are now stunted… coffee

big_g
    Isle, MN

I heard they are digging a few up off of Oak Island….. smash

Just cruise the internet until you find a good tip… it’s easy peasey baby !!!!

tim hurley

Lake Wishyouknew
    People will share if you share-Don’t come to the pot luck hungry and empty handid—My 2 pennies.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Most Minnesotans that want the best crappie fishing head to NE Wisconsin….Green Bay area. Reports from up in that area about huge crappies are thick in the local pubs. Most of the locals there don’t post internet secrets on hot spots.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Most Minnesotans that want the best crappie fishing head to NE Wisconsin….Green Bay area. Reports from up in that area about huge crappies are thick in the local pubs. Most of the locals there don’t post internet secrets on hot spots.

Wait Wisconsin has the internet?! rotflol jester woot

Brandon Sibert
    Tomah, WI

Petenwell in central Sconnie has always treated me well. It never fails, I can almost fill a 5-gallon bucket full of whiteys every crappie trip out. As far as Minnesota, my uncle showed me a couple of small lakes last year in the Alex and Sauk Centre areas that had crazy crappie bites, but I can’t remember the names of them to save my life…

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

Nocho lake is the best. There is a river that goes into it called whoknows river. The unknown flat is well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.