Commander VS Terex SBS

• sktrwx2200

Last minute input needed… got the choice narrowed down to 2017 Can Am Commander Max (4 seater) and the 2017 Kawasaki Terex 4 seater.

Any input on these two models.. I can not make up my mind…pulling the trigger today…

Thanks

hless_jon
    SW Wisconsin

I own a Commander and it is a good quality machine… I have had no experience with the Terex but I am sure both have their issues. My experience with the Commander is one of no trouble or issues.

Good Luck with your decision

404 ERROR
    MN

I have a Maverick, same motor (essentially) and same exact interior. I would hands down go after the Mander. More power, plush ride, more ergonomic by far and better availability. I love Kawasaki ATV’s, but their UTV’s have yet to impress me. Yes, the Manders have some issues you may need to deal with, but mine has been trouble free with just under 1,000 miles of HARD trail riding. Mine has even spent some time on its side, so I am not very easy on my machines.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Post pics and a review when you get it and put some miles on.

Grouse

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

I have a 2014 commander no issues in 2 years it’s the 1000 only thing is your on top of the motor so it’s loud at higher speeds and very warm in the summer but it’s nice in winter that it puts off heat around the driver area.

404 ERROR
    MN

I have a 2014 commander no issues in 2 years it’s the 1000 only thing is your on top of the motor so it’s loud at higher speeds and very warm in the summer but it’s nice in winter that it puts off heat around the driver area.

Only thing I noticed in mine also. I did end up using Thermo-tec on the inside of the panels of the center console and it really cut the heat down. If you’re really dedicated, you can delete the catalytic converter to cut even more heat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.