FTR Visitor Pics – 4 Walleyes in the TEENS!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

You guys out there on the Columbia River give the rest of us fits of jealousy! Such fish! And not one, or one over a period of years… but Steve Meiden and Dan Tuinstra send us pictures like this every year. Last season the largest was 16+ Lbs if I remember correctly. With Dan’s new benchmark of nearly 18 Lbs, he’ll have his work cut out trying to eclipse his current personal best next season.

Here’s those pics:

Dan Tuinstra with a 13 Lb walleye.

Steve Mieden – 14 Lb. 6 ounces.

Steve Mieden – 15 Lb. 11 ounces.

And the grand-poobah of fishies, at 17 Lb. 13 ounces., held here by Dan Tuinstra!

Thanks guys. Keep us up-to-date on how things are going out there. Send us a pic of a small fish once in awhile so we can sleep at night, OK?…lol

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTR, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Those are some brutes boys!
    Thanks for sharing.

Anyone know where a guy can get a copy of some good maps from out in your neck of the woods on the Columbia River? Any reccomendations?

Someday……….

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You’ll need someone to help you make the drive. I work cheap. Soda pop, chips… maybe even a hunk of jerk is all I require! When we dragging that ranger of yours over the rockies…lol

Why oh why does that river have to be soooo far away?!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thats not fair! All those HUGE eyes and sooooo far away. I think checking out this site is going to become “dream land” for alot of us midwestern guys. Great addition to the site though, but those eyes are sooooooo far away and my hook has nothing on it. Time to start saving the pennies?

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

If you and DeeZee plan a trip out west don’t forget to about me . To bad it so far away .

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Oh yes, My truck/boat is going to be headed in that direction sometime in the future. Absolutely!!

What would say about a EFN field trip?
    I do not even want to think about the smell of you and Dustin munching on Jerky all the way out there. The things a guy has to put up with.

LEts Go!!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

DeeZee, I like field trips.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.