Cisco sure-lok

• Brad Fast

Has anyone taken one of these cisco sure-lok mounts apart to try and tighten the loose swivel. I have one that when sonar installed it’s got play down at the swivel side to side back n fourth. There seems to be a insert nut in the bottom under the mounting plate that wont move. Not sure what to try. Looking for pointers.

tucrs
    NW Metro

I never tried to tighten mine but I did reverse the bracket. Just spun in 180 degrees and might tighten up. I am going to try to use a thin gasket because mine does wiggle at a certain RPM.

label033

I have, without success. Mine had some play in the area where the teeth are where you can rotate it side to side. I emailed Cisco and they exchanged it for the non-rotating one for free and it is now rock solid. Great customer service. I liked the idea of being able to adjust side to side but in the end really didn’t need it so it was an easy decision for me to go to just the tilt one. Less moving parts.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

If you’re not happy with them try the Ram Swing Arm. Rock solid on my 12″ graph and not an issue in last 3yrs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.