Looks like its time

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I might be in after all, as long as there are still openings. It may be team St. Croix Wild Boys.

Moores Bait

“wild boys” being the keys words in that statement. I like the new avatar, stop in when you two get things lined up…..who knows, maybe you can be the net man to the winning fish again…….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Now that had to hurt.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

I’m going to have to miss this one again. I committed to an all night “Catfishing for Cancer” going on tonight. I’m getting too old for 1 all nighter, let alone 2 in a row.

Good luck to everyone, it should be a good weekend for a bunch of big fish. Larry’s been pretty quiet, it his time to shine

If anyone wonders why there are 50 boats out at Shakopee tonight it’s that Cancer fundraiser and we’re out there for a good cause (like we needed another reason).

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ll be more than happy to be the guy who lands the biggest fish for someone. I just want to see some pigs come ashore (we would be camping).

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

I’m going to have to miss this one again. I committed to an all night “Catfishing for Cancer” going on tonight. I’m getting too old for 1 all nighter, let alone 2 in a row.

Good luck to everyone, it should be a good weekend for a bunch of big fish. Larry’s been pretty quiet, it his time to shine

If anyone wonders why there are 50 boats out at Shakopee tonight it’s that Cancer fundraiser and we’re out there for a good cause (like we needed another reason).

Good luck on your deal… 50 boats “sheewww” lots of boats.

Thanks for the vote of confidence…. Gonna miss ya on this one mate…but it gets tough to coordinate all these events sometimes.
    Gonna be a very nice day for a contest from the looks of it… Best of luck to all.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.