Crawler Flats ordered

• aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Ordered to 2 flats of crawlers from Adrians this morning for Sturgeon 2013 April 13th-21st. Groups size is upto 15 this year.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Quote:

Ordered to 2 flats of crawlers from Adrians this morning for Sturgeon 2013 April 13th-21st. Groups size is upto 15 this year.

Might have to take your ice auger instead of boat this year.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Might have to take your ice auger instead of boat this year.

I sure hope not.

amundsonjon
    wi

Birchdale is open to small boats today. Cant wait I got ten days of fishing planned up there lets hope the mud can hold back. Good luck hope you get a 70+. I like to use a couple rainbows mixed in with crawlers sometimes can be the ticket. How much were tha flats? Any deals for Ido members? going up but will miss the sturgeon excursion.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

When are ya going up? I don’t think there is an IDO excursion this year. Members will be up there, But no date was really set I don’t think I know Fishanytime and his wife and another couple and us will be up the weekend of the 18th of April.

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

We have plenty of spots that we use that are already open. So no worries at all. I am more concerned with not having all my strength back yet from the Cancer and radiation treatments. N8 May have to assist with my 60+ fish.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m glad to hear your back on line Joe!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

I’m glad to hear your back on line Joe!

X2

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

We are going up on the 18th as well. I have a flat of crawlers that should be waiting, but this year we are staying at Slims. Hope to see some of you up there again this year!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.