06 GHCT PHOTO’s

• steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Congrats to all of you that caught fish . I got SKUNKED AGAIN Cattin Addict caught one little 17″ channel within 3 minutes of putting our lines in the water (at least he didn’t get skunked). We spent the rest of the night drowning bullies and casting cut bait with no luck.

I/m so mad that I just hooked up the boat and I’m heading for the St Croix again. There has to be a flathead in that darn river someplace. I owe the winners some money on the side bet. Hold on to my IOU until next July and we’ll cancel out when I win next year’s contest.

I still had fun – it was a good sporting contest. Hail to the new Catfish Kings!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Tee Hee, I meant RedneckJr P

ggoody
    Mpls MN

That looks like Bob JohnsTon……

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

Hey Farmboy1 remember that monster carp trying to come into the boat with you? That was awesome!!!

That was a little scary, I thought there was going to be three in the boat instead of 2 I just can’t figure out what they were doing jumping all night like that, I guess it keeps a guy on the edge of his seat, the fish sure weren’t

Thanks for getting out again Audemp, and getting bait, dinner, drinks and all that. All I had to do was show up, but you could have at least put my bait on for me

ratherbfishn
    St Paul Park MN

Great fish Larry And good to see Jr getting into some fish as well
    Congrats guys and keep it up!!

We fished p2 and I left our reining spot to a couple buddies and fish some other productive area with 2 small flats and 3 channels to show for it Couldnt have been a better night on the river!! Wish we olny had some flow going up here

Here is monica with our biggest channel 28 by 14 and our biggest flat 31 by 18… Cant wait to do it agian next year!! I also owe a couple bucks
    ]

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Can you wait until this August? Didn’t Brian say there might be another one?

david_scott
    Twin Cities

ratherbfishin..

better get a group together and get a good rain dance going. The water level is about a FOOT BELOW the top of the Ford dam on the pool 1 side. We need some substancial rain to make anything happen. There is still a little bit of flow coming over the St Anthony dams.. but not much.

ratherbfishn
    St Paul Park MN

I know Monica always ask if we can go fish some lakes and give the river a break for a few days. Now I tell here we are fishing in a lake! I think we get more current from the wind or bardges now a days Hope you start feeling better Dave!! Maybe when you do you can hop in the boat and I can show you how to catch small flats in low waters Man before it dropped we were doing great! I am making a few trips up to wisconi and fishing the Namekogeon and Chipp for some sows!! I sent the girlfriends brothers out and they spotted a moster tucked up to a jam… Low water up there is sorta nice because it limits these guys to specific areas but you really have to spend the time to get one to bite! Untill the water starts moving here I might have to check out the wally bite

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Congrats to all! What a great weekend!

And for BrianK, here’s that kiss for you buddy… Pucker up.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.