We’ve got Bullheads

• Moores Bait

If you want to be up on the podium Saturday afternoon come and get your bull heads at Moore’s Bait we have dozens of bullheads ready and waiting to perform

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Glad to see you on here, Bob! Good to meet you last week.

I picked up a dozen bullheads along with some hooks and no-rolls from Bob on Friday last week. The bullies were top-notch and I still have a few going strong in a cooler. I think they’re a total bargain unless you have a ton of time on your hands and really enjoy bullhead fishing!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

If you want to be up on the podium Saturday afternoon come and get your bull heads at Moore’s Bait we have dozens of bullheads ready and waiting to perform

Can you stash away 6-12 for me? I can’t make it out until Sunday evening. But the little lady and I are looking at a house Sunday evening kind of that way, so as long as I am half way there, I might as well try and catch some cats, eh???

That’s not 6 – 12 dozen! 6 to 12 individuals!

schollmeier

I’ll be there sometime late this afternoon to pick mine up. See ya later.

Tony

Moores Bait

That won’t be a problem — that’s why we are here is to be a public service

Meg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

That won’t be a problem — that’s why we are here is to be a public service

Meg

There you Moores go again, taking care of my needs and never disappointing. Let Bob know the longer rod I bought from you two works much better than my old one. I also use it as a night light when I go to bed.

audemp
    Wi

Berkley Glow Sticks ROCK!!!

david_scott
    Twin Cities

All of the rods Moores is carrying are good!

For anyone looking for a rod, or to upgrade.. right now he has Glow Sticks, The Boss rods, Night Sticks(very decent rods), and Quantum Big Cat’s.

Some great reels also.. Abu 6500 & 7000’s, Shimano Tekota 500-700(Awesome prices), Okuma baitcasters.. and a choice selection of Okuma Spinning reels on hand.

Power Pro on hand up to 100# last I checked too… Along with some of the little essentials like glow sticks for rod tips, or battery type if you prefer(thill), Gamagatsu Hooks to 10/0, some Kahle hooks to 10/0 that havent made the shelf yet.. I am sure he will dig up what you need for a couple $$. Bubble pumps.. head lamps.. weighs, livewell/recirculating pumps…

If you dont have everything you need for this weekend.. Its a great place to drop in.

Its kind of like a metro catfishermen’s Candy Store!

BTW.. if you need some cut bait.. theres usually some suckers in the freezer.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

I can’t attend the Tourney as I am going to a party down near Nicollet. We are fishing tomorrow (Friday) night near New Ulm.

My question – will there be anything left at Moore’s when I roll out of town right before rush hour tomorrow?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.