Ok, Pug is dragging me out.

• ronzych
    Centerville,MN.

Haven’t been catting since the get together on pool 1. Pug is dragging me out in “my boat” so I can ding up “my prop” and maybe catch a whiskers. Probobly drinking a few of “my beers” also. Now why am I allowing this to happen?

Ron

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Pity, pure and simple.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Well, I figured it was high time you caught a real fish. What’s the worse that could happen to your prop, it snaps off and we have an excuse to fish and drink ALL night? And don’t worry about the beer, I’ll bring my own. I can’t drink Blatz. Maybe I’ll even make you a Mojito. You do have a bar in that thing, don’t you?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Pity on his part or mine?

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

They still make Blatz? I thought they stopped after all those people went blind…

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

LOL, I had a case of Blatz Light over Memorial Day. It was mediocre. I’ve drank waaaaayyyyyyyyyy worse.

ronzych
    Centerville,MN.

The three P’S
    Posting,pictures and police report to follow….

ronzych
    Centerville,MN.

Blatz is what we pour in the cooler to keep the Bullheads alive. After an hour or so after they bilge there system then its ready to drink!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Now why am I allowing this to happen?

‘Cause pug has the bait??

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Blatz is what we pour in the cooler to keep the Bullheads alive.

Cooler??? My bullheads get first class treatment and will be in your livewell. You can make your son clean the lines out on Sunday.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

‘Cause pug has the bait??

That and he needs someone to put the bait on his hook. Also, I think he is afraid of the dark.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

And don’t worry about the beer, I’ll bring my own. I can’t drink Blatz. Maybe I’ll even make you a Mojito. You do have a bar in that thing, don’t you?

Oh no….not another foo foo drinker Blatz and Old Style are premium beers. No umbrellas or limes needed, just good stuff

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I hear you about the foo-foo. I just like mine dark as oil. If I look through the bottle and can see my fingers on the other side….I don’t want it.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

If you drank out of cans, you wouldn’t have this problem Pug.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

If you drank out of cans, you wouldn’t have this problem Pug.

Hey, who said it was a problem!

larry_haugh
    MN

Have I found another Guiness lover that also catfishes?
    Pug, you buy and I’ll fly us around in the boat. (using moderation of course).
    Larry

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Have I found another Guiness lover that also catfishes?
    Pug, you buy and I’ll fly us around in the boat. (using moderation of course).
    Larry

Deal! I don’t just drink Guiness, but I certainly enjoy them. Especially after they came out with those great cans!

schollmeier

Mmmm… Guinness… I like my beer like my river.. thick and dark. If you can find it “Mississippi Mud” beer is pretty decent too.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I see your point. If I could milk a beer long enough, that it didn’t get warm…..sure I could drink a couple dirt’s I’m not full German
    Not only that but, if I’m spending the night after cats……can’t afford 30 bucks worth of beer

Bret

audemp
    Wi

How about that newcastle hey Pug?

It hit the spot!!

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Generally a Budweiser man on the river. I have been known to drink the local (Summit) as well. Mississippi Mud should be our onofficial official, though.

ronzych
    Centerville,MN.

Hey this post is supposed to be about me,me,me…. I drink the Labatts Blue!!! And sometimes Moose drool(Not Moosehead)
    (And of course Captain)

MMMmmmm.. Good!

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Quote:

How about that newcastle hey Pug?

It hit the spot!!

Try a Samuel Smiths Nut Brown.. you wont be able to drink that yuppy beer anymore…

But the Taddy Porter and Oatmeal Stout are much better. Shmaltz’s Alt can go down quite nicely too.

Budweiser?? I cant remember what that stuff taste like by the time I hit the middle of the 1st bottle/can… Miller products are worse, and has the strange ability to give a hangover in the morning even if you only have one beer?

OK… thats it.. I will have to break down and have ONE beer sometime over the holiday weekend!

Nothing wrong with having a drink or 2 folks.. just keep it under tight moderation over this holiday weekend and be safe!

ronzych
    Centerville,MN.

Its 1:00 pm. Can’t get a hold of my knucklehead brother Pug. If he don’t call soon forget this catfishing excursion I am going after some walleye/Northern.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Too many of them brews you can’t see through

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I was up early in the morning that lead to a nap. The bad part was I must have hit the picture button on my cell when I took it out of my pocket to nap. Which meant the battery drained. Which meant when he called he got the voicemail. Which meant he was one unhappy brother . It all worked out in the end and it was I nice night on the water.

My dark beer of choice on the boat was Gluek’s Honey Bock. I wish more liqour stores carried it. It’s a fine beer at a great price. Plus, it’s a Minnesota beer!

Just so you guys know, Ronbo was drinking, get this, a Mexican beer. I thought he was going to put some cutbait on when he took out a knife. Turns out he was cutting a lime for his beer and that’s just wrong!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Sounds like a girly man
    Maybe his real name is Sally

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

PS: When he pulls out the little umbrellas, make sure he doesn’t put an eye out

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.