Bulk Jig Kits?

• Hunter Blowers

Anyone know of companies that sell bulk jig kits? I like the idea of buying multiple colors of every jig in every size to fill the tackle boxes. And at $3 to $4 dollars for 2-3 jigs things can get expensive quick… seems a little easier on the wallet to buy in bulk. Also, I’m looking for painted jigs, not bulk unpainted jigs. Thanks for the help in advance!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Fleet farm has bulk jigs.

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

Jacks jigs

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

What are you considering as “bulk”? Most jig manufactures are pretty tight on margins because of the competition in the jig market. That’s a big reason why the DIY market has become so popular again.

Hunter Blowers

I guess jig kits may be a better description than bulk. Through some research I found B Fish N Tackle they sell 72 jigs for $60 that come in an assortment of colors and sizes.

Michael Burcusa
    Saint Louis Park

I have used lurepartsonline on multiple occasions. They have a ton of skirt options and jigs made out of primo gami and mustad hooks. I buy the 3/8 or 1/2 oz jigs, the color skirts I want, a rattle collar that fits two rattles. It takes all of 5 minutes to put awesome jigs together and the price is right.

Ty Kennedy

FinTech has an option in the Nuckleball I believe.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.