Boy scouts now accepting girls.

• Deleted

yup……first the uttbay iratespay wanted to teach the scouts and now the broads want in. Let’s just stop this liberal nonsense!

Attachments:
    1. image.jpeg

Henpecked

Not sure anymore if this would be considered sexist these days, but perhaps just have masculine scouts(MSA) and feminine scouts(FSA).

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

There is one thing I can I can say with 100% certainty, the meetings & camping trips will never be the same because the dynamics will change. Think of it as a ice fishing trip with a group of guys vs a co-ed trip.

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

yup……first the uttbay iratespay wanted to teach the scouts and now the broads want in. Let’s just stop this liberal nonsense!

A misogynist and a homophobe. Stay classy, bro.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Boy Scouts is no more. They gave it up. There are plenty of other normal gender specific activities for children. Parents still have options.
    Just not the scouts.

Stanley

maybe this was already answered (didn’t read all pages)but the new name is Scouts BSA. What exactly does the BSA now stand for if it’s not Boy Scouts of America anymore whistling by the way I do have 2 boys in Scouts one is a Cub Scout the other a Boy Scout and I agree if girls want to learn things the Boy Scouts do then changes need to be made in the Girl Scout program not just letting them join Boy Scouts.

BrianF

Tomorrow’s headlines today, “Miss America Contest Now Accepting Men”.

It’s okay, this is the ‘talent’ competition. Or, er, is that Miss USA?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Tomorrow’s headlines today, “Miss America Contest Now Accepting Men”.

It’s okay, this is the ‘talent’ competition. Or, er, is that Miss USA?

That is absolutely hilarious and probably correct.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Boys/girls…..their all the same now. No difference anyways right???

Whats wrong with having boys or girls being mentored by their own sex?

Oh that’s right we are all sexless now aren’t we?

Can’t believe where this country is heading with this social crapola! IMHO

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I worked for the boy scout of r5 years. we had many staff who were girls. However I don’t see why i couldn’t stay just boys. However I understand why they felt they needed the change. Membership has dropped off and the need to increase membership is a huge factor. Also it help families who have both boys and girls. I don’t agree with the decision but I didn’t get a vote.

ajw

if this kinda stuff continues to be pushed down our throats, trump will get elected again. wild world we live in. the PC stuff has gone entirely too far

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Trump to the rescue.
    I understand why some are for the tradition but to get bent all of shape like society is crumbling by the masses is rather entertaining. This PC stuff has just gone to far man. woot Grab your guns and form a circle and sing to the old days. Things are a changing and we can’t have any of that going on.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Those campouts are going to get mighty interesting. Teen boys and girls spending nights together. What could possibly go wrong.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I see with them now accepting girls and changing their name they lost 425,000 members. Smart move. Looks like everyone who thinks it’s a good idea should face the fact. Can’t imagine loosing a half a million supporters and members is a positive

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

As an active Boy Scout Leader…ouch. Just read the article…

Viewing 16 posts - 91 through 106 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.