Boat Hatch Pulls

• trip

I have a 1996 Pro-V and a few of the plastic hatches have broken. I am having a difficult time finding a match, but assume they have to be out there. The dimensions are below. If anyone has a lead for me, I would appreciate it.

Length – 3 1/4 (2 3/4 center hole to center hole)
    Width – 2 1/4 (1 3/4 center hole to center hole)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    1. Boat-Pull.jpg

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I have a 96 ProV also. I’ve replaced many of my handles in the past. I also have some additional ones now to replace. I believe I bought my previous ones at West Marine. I also believe they lined up with the original ones. Not the greatest design to have a plastic handles like these and put them on your floor storage and livewells. And you step on them and they break so there isn’t anything to grip. There are plenty on line but it is hard to tell if they will be the same size as you need to replace.

broth82

Try this out, at McMaster Carr part number 13155A61 price is $2.11 ea. plus shipping. I used the round ones in my Alumacraft and they were identical.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

broth is onto something there. If that fails try great lakes skipper, or better yet- find something more robust and modify your hatches to a better design!

trip

Thank you for the replies, I called Great Lakes Sipper, the pulls available through them do not match. I will post final results.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I ordered 5 of the ones BROTH82 posted from McMaster Carr. I compared them to the ones in my ProV and the holes look to line up. I expect them to work fine. I was surprised when I ordered them, I had to create a new account and they shipped them to me without giving them payment or a credit card. They emailed me an invoice. Placed order on Thursday evening and it was delivered on Saturday.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

McMaster Carr is the Shnizzle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.