Boat crash, what happened?

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

OMG, great vid ! Everyone who posted on this thread needs to watch the entire 22.17. Guy is 100% correct times 5000. bow

-J.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

I thought when the boat starts chine walking you’re supposed to back off on the throttle.

BINGO!

and that 22 minute video could have been summed up in 60 seconds.

Ripjiggen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Netguy wrote:</div>
    I thought when the boat starts chine walking you’re supposed to back off on the throttle.

BINGO!

and that 22 minute video could have been summed up in 60 seconds.

Or debated for 6 pages. whistling

isu22andy

Kinda like this thread now … seems like one of those pointless ones guys keep posting in to keep it at the top.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

I talked to a buddy tonight. He’s a mechanic and life long bass fisherman. He pointed out the lack of marks on the lower unit, and the way the motor broke, it was most certainly caused by the boat bow hooking. Hitting a floating dock wouldn’t cause the engine to break off the transom. This being said, the boat could have hit a dock, causing it to jump, hook, and then the motor mounts broke. He also said they did not find a dock piece floating in the lake, rather just a few dock boards. Doubtful this would have broke the motor mounts. And the driver also admitted on a podcast he was driving too fast for the conditions. I think he just bow hooked the boat in rough water and the ensuing crash occurred. It’s happened before and will happen again.

OG Net_Man

Or we could just stick to the weather thread at 18 pages. Seems like a good time to start a political thread.

Timmy

Kinda like this thread now … seems like one of those pointless ones guys keep posting in to keep it at the top.

I doubt thats actually the case.

whistling

big_g
    Isle, MN

The Twins won over the Rangers last night 3-2 !!! chased

CaptainMusky

The Twins won over the Rangers last night 3-2 !!!

With an inside the park home run even.

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

I heard it was windy and the centerfielder was running too fast for the conditions, hit a wave in the grass, which caused him to loose control. jester

TillrLife
    Cold Spring, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

I can’t believe the experts here at IDO didn’t argue that Castro’s HR wouldn’t have been a HR in some other Ballparks while in October. So was it truly a HR?

CaptainMusky

I can’t believe the experts here at IDO didn’t argue that Castro’s HR wouldn’t have been a HR in some other Ballparks while in October. So was it truly a HR?

Clearly the inside the park homer hit a section of dock and that is why the dude couldnt corral it.

Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.