Big bluegills!

• rjthehunter
    Brainerd

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>rjthehunter wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pailofperch wrote:</div>
    Nice fish everyone.
    Question to rjthehunter, is it really that necessary to record while driving??? For goodness sakes. I’ve yet to see a true professional show record themselves while on the road. Please keep your eyes on the road and of the damn camera till you get to the lake.
    End rant.

I get it. It’s the same as talking to someone in the passanger seat. You can see I’m paying more attention to the road and even checking my blind spot before making a lane change! For some reason I’ve always tried to shoot the intro as I’m on my way since when I get there I don’t want to wait to start fishing…

Accept that filming and driving is ILLEGAL!!!!!(if it’s not it better be) I never watch the rest of a video that starts that way, and won’t click on one of someone who does it. The intro shouldn’t matter so much to you or anyone to film while driving. If you got in an accident while changing your radio dial, I believe you’re charged with distracted driving. Please please please, stop doing this.
    Get to the lake, do your intro, catch lots of fish. Easy peezy. Or do it in your garage at home.
    Sorry to change the happy tune of this thread. But I’m passionately annoyed by people playing with phones n cameras while driving….if you couldn’t tell.

I understand, I’ll work on doing them inside before I leave like some other videos!

phishingruven01
    Inactive
    southeast lower michigan

I really like my msrd boards. Thanks to mr.eyeguy54 of course! My fishing buddy now hates me because i insist on measuring every fish.

basseyes

Man those are wicked cool looking.

eyeguy54

I really like my msrd boards. Thanks to mr.eyeguy54 of course! My fishing buddy now hates me because i insist on measuring every fish.

lol. good truth detectors. heavy on the mr… ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.