Best deals on baits

• ermaag62

Alright guys let’s here what deals are out there right now, and what’s everyone’s favorite place to buy jiging raps, spoons and anything else.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Small dealers, and pre-pay/advance buy. Find out when your favorite small dealer is going to their Dealer shows and find out what kind of deal you can get if you advance order case packs. Some won’t do it and other will gladly work with you.

Granted, you need to think bigger than buying 1 or 2 baits at a time. If case pack is 3 or 6 baits, well, to get a break, you may need to buy at case pack and plenty of them. Plus you need to do this 5 to 12 months in advance.

We had YOZURI braid on a special buy at a dealer show this year. Smart buyers for the dealers came to the show and had already “pre-sold” a lot of cases. I wrotew some big orders to some very little shops. Enough that they got better pricing than some of the BIG Boys.

ermaag62

Randy that’s a great idea I’ve never heard of someone doing that but I’ll definitely have to look into that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.