Got Ice?

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I know its been cold up there fellas.. whats the latest?

otterstail

Sunday there was someone walking on north lida near pelican rapids but after this warm week I would imagine it has disappeared or is significatly weakened. He was causing alot of cracking noises. At any rate I wouldnt even dream about it yet around my parts. Ill start checkin my early ice spots this weekend.. Paul

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

How has Lida been the last few years? Use to get some nice bulls from there back in the 80’s.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Derek just heard on the news record HIGH temps pos next two days…who knows though.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

With the temps at 58 today it is not making much ice. That is supposed to change after the weekend however!!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Yep.. They said a large change is ahead. I see teens for next week.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Good…my X-Four will be here Wed. I started to put the toys in this truck. Mounting both GPS’s, marine radio, lap top with mapping, FL-18 on a ram to go on the door, rod racks on the visors, cell phone and I am out of room. Just need enough ice now.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

My wife told me there were 4 boats out there this evening. Man we need some ice..

otterstail

Was out checking last night, 4 to 6 inches of nice ice here on the home water..

Bruce Barnum

Just got my order in the mail from Custom Jigs & Spins and plan to try’em out on a small lake this afternoon!

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

From what I have heard the guys are doing well in the area. There should be plenty of ice after last nights -6.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

We have 8″ over here on the river where I fish. I hear Maple Lake has been real hot for portables and the bite has been good to.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.