C’mon in. Don’t be shy!

• scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

I would like to welcome all new visitors and would also like to invite anyone who has not posted before to feel free to join us in this section. Everyone on here is here to have fun and to share information. Some of this information may be about fishing, hunting, friendship or just having fun.

I know there are a lot of Bemidji people who read these forums or even people who just come to this area we call home to fish. So join in, make yourself known. This is a great way to meet fellow fisherman/fisherwomen and to learn more about this sport.

Bruce Barnum

I’m here ready to chime in whenever a good conversation gets going Jeff!

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

I’m not from the Bemidji area but it is one of my favorite areas to visit and fish. I have spent several weeks up in the Black Duck area but haven’t been up there is a few years now. I am planning a trip up there this coming late spring and of course will be posting on here looking for a little hot bite information prior to my trip up. We always stay at a resort on Black Duck Lake but I tow my boat up so I can hit several of the area lakes. My daughter in St. Cloud requested that we all get together up there this coming year and I’m already looking forward to it.

Eyehunter

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

This is a great area to live and the fish in. We have so many lakes to choose from that often times deciding what lake to go on is the hardest part of planning a day out.

It is good to see a few of the locals joining in some of these chats and look forward to hearing from a few more too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.